Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lamusika View Post
    Well, as a bread winner sa family for me is really not that easy, I am the eldest and I still have 4 siblings so it's like you have to sacrifice and give yourself to them,
    In my case, I should be a role model to my siblings . It's quite disappointing though since you have to becareful of what you are doing, all the eyes is on you, but anyway the challenge is there.
    A role model like, I don't allow relationships or suitors as long as I am not a graduate in college, it is for them to follow my footsteps, then the challenge to find a stable job coz for sure some of the eldest out there, your parents will ask you to help them sustain your siblings school needs.
    Parehas jud ta ani maam.. Upat maoy gisuportahan. Lisod but rewarding if makita nimu nga magsuccessful na imong mga manghod.. so far sa upat usa na lay nabilin.. ang tulo nahimutang na.. ako na lay wa nahimutang... :P

Being a breadwinner is not easy but if makita nimu ang result sa imong sacrifices nindot sad ang feeling.
    Pwera lang sa kanang nagbinuang sang gisportaan. Disappointing jud na kay mura ra ka nagsunog ug kwarta.
    But in my case it was rewarding .. naswertehan sad gamay kay buotan ang mga manghod.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveAndLaugh View Post
    Parehas jud ta ani maam.. Upat maoy gisuportahan. Lisod but rewarding if makita nimu nga magsuccessful na imong mga manghod.. so far sa upat usa na lay nabilin.. ang tulo nahimutang na.. ako na lay wa nahimutang... :P

Being a breadwinner is not easy but if makita nimu ang result sa imong sacrifices nindot sad ang feeling.
    Pwera lang sa kanang nagbinuang sang gisportaan. Disappointing jud na kay mura ra ka nagsunog ug kwarta.
    But in my case it was rewarding .. naswertehan sad gamay kay buotan ang mga manghod.
    Mao jud Bro , . Labi na sacu part, You have to wake up early pra lng sa imung mga siblings mkaeskwela... bhalag kapoy ky duty pa lgeh, How I wish tnang ga sacrifices nga gihatag nato nila is worth it in the end.

No no.

Kay sila man akoang inspirasyon sa nagskwela pa ko. Am returning the favor.

Not at all ....

I'm proud of it, and i'm not stopping it..
    and i fully understand our present situation maybe someday all my sacrifices will be paid off..
    and if not, who cares? i'll just give my self a pat on shoulder, good job! nakayanan jud nmu stay tough!

dili man pud nuon ko matawag nga bread winner kay akong parents naa man negosyo..
    but 1 thing is for sure for me.. it makes me happy nga makatabang nako nila ug support
    sa akong mga siblings para makahuman sila ug skwela.. maka support sa bayronon sa
    kuryente ug tubig.. ug uban pang mga panaliton sa kada adlaw namong kinahanglan
    sa among panimalay..

Dili. not at all. gi isip lang nako cya na privilege na maka tabang kos akong pamilya

nope.. not at all.. it makes me happy nga maka tabang nako sa akong parents..

IM PROUD TO BE A BREAD WINNER EITHER "CURSE" or "BLESSINGS"

This is the following things i should do para dili ma dissapoint.

1. Make the Best of Your Situation - being the primary breadwinner might not be a bad thing. But if you hate your work, going to work can take every bit of your strength. You might not be able to kick your job to the curb, but you might be able to adjust how you work.

2. Be Grateful That You’re Able to Provide - It might not be your ideal situation, but the fact that you’re able to provide is something to be proud of. What you’re achieving is more than what some people can do for their families; and some couples would give anything to be able to survive on one income. Also, the decision to become the primary breadwinner might be exactly what your family needs at the present time

3. Stand By Your Decision - If you’re a working wife and/or mother and your husband earns considerably less, or stays home with the kids, others may criticize your choice and rob your joy. Don’t let these naysayers dictate your happiness. If the both of you are perfectly okay with the decision, there’s no reason to explain or defend the choice. Your role might not be normal for everyone else, but it’s your normal.

4. Know Your Limitations - Due to rising living costs and a mountain of other financial responsibilities on your shoulder, being the breadwinner can take every ounce of your energy and time. And when you add other obligations on top of everything, there might be little time in your schedule for self.

5. Take Care of Your Mind and Body - As the primary breadwinner, you might also feel pressure to succeed professionally. Challenging yourself and pushing the limits can open doors — but this shouldn’t be at the expense of your health.

You might not be able to rid every stressor in your professional life. However, the way you take care of your mind and body impacts how well you deal with these stresses. For example, a regular exercise routine can increase the production of feel-good hormones and elevate your mood, which can help you cope with anxiety and stress. And since fatigue and tiredness can make us impatient and easily agitated, a good nights sleep can help you tackle the day’s stress.

6. Be inspired and Thanks to GOD for the daily blessing you had. THINK POSSITIVE Always and don't look back down.

dili ko breadwinner pero most of the time, ako magbayad sa mga bills. wa man koi problem ana. happy ra jud ko makatabang

11.    Advertisement

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast