Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 ... LastLast
    Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    single dads are also increasing each day
    That i can't imagine but can see some...katung mga inahan sa anak anang mga single dad nuon maoy maka ingon kog ga kiat lng nawng...wa man juy cgoro sa kinabuhi ui...mabasa cgoro nimo tanan reviews maukay tanan family backgrounds to the point nga u think kaila naka sa taw pero ang ending lahi ra sa imong gi expect..and yeah trend na ron nga dghan single moms kay mga babae ron mga independent nman gud..so di na namo kelangan mamroblema og asa mig ipakaon sa among anak...ka nindot sa kinabuhi nga anak ray gibuhi kesa naay labot bana nga walay umoy...

Quote Originally Posted by i_am_fairy View Post
    It was my decision not to wed because I have issues with my son's father.
    Quote Originally Posted by kayeekahmeel View Post
    Kay dli worthy ang laki pakaslan.
    since anonymity is a friend nato sa internetz, mind if i ask why you got in bed with him when you have an issue with him?
    or this decision came after pregnancy announcement and the dude made the worst dick move?
    Last edited by kit_cebu; 01-12-2016 at 10:28 AM.

Dili worthy pero nagpa buntis... pagka " " jud sa mga tubag.

Mga lalaki ug babae sayon ra ninyo sultion nga independent, financially stable mo...

Pero wa mi nag huna2x sa kahimtang sa inyong anak... or mga anak kung halo2x ug papa.

Blog Entries
    I have tremendous respect for single moms. Actually, I have the utmost respect for ALL moms, but esp single moms.

I don't have kids because I'm not cut out for it. I'm lazy. When you're a mom, you're not allowed to be lazy. You must hustle every single day to provide and be both mom and dad to your kid. Life sucks ball$ sometimes. Life gets hard, bisan ako nga walay anak, ug ako nga adult kunohay, life just knocks you down so unexpectedly sometimes, ako usahay I feel like I just wanna curl up in a corner somewhere and die. But single moms don't have that luxury. Kay naa silay anak that they have to be responsible for. Kudos to all the strong, amazing, fantastic single moms out there.

Ug kamo mga lalake, kusog kaayo mo maka judge. Medyo ipokrito ra pud mo da. Salig lang mo nga dili mo ma buntis.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea View Post
    I have tremendous respect for single moms. Actually, I have the utmost respect for ALL moms, but esp single moms.

I don't have kids because I'm not cut out for it. I'm lazy. When you're a mom, you're not allowed to be lazy. You must hustle every single day to provide and be both mom and dad to your kid. Life sucks ball$ sometimes. Life gets hard, bisan ako nga walay anak, ug ako nga adult kunohay, life just knocks you down so unexpectedly sometimes, ako usahay I feel like I just wanna curl up in a corner somewhere and die. But single moms don't have that luxury. Kay naa silay anak that they have to be responsible for. Kudos to all the strong, amazing, fantastic single moms out there.

Ug kamo mga lalake, kusog kaayo mo maka judge. Medyo ipokrito ra pud mo da. Salig lang mo nga dili mo ma buntis.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea View Post

unsay MEDYO... ipokrito gyud nang uban nga kusog kaayo mo judge!

same here.... mas bilib pa ko ana mga single moms who are responsible, caring and loving sa ilang love-souvenirs kay ni Rizal... single moms are real heroes!

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yonnis1980 View Post
    unsay MEDYO... ipokrito gyud nang uban nga kusog kaayo mo judge!

same here.... mas bilib pa ko ana mga single moms who are responsible, caring and loving sa ilang love-souvenirs kay ni Rizal... single moms are real heroes!
    Unsa man intawn kabasolan namo nga nagpa buntis mi nga arang gwapoha og ka gwapa man sa among liwat hahahaha...so case to case basis na sya...ako hearts and flowers man jud ko so gnahan jud ko naay liwat gikan sa papa sa akong baby kay arang gugma.a nako atu niya...and kung nag tuo mo tanan single moms lain2x og papa mga anak..intawn dili intawn tanan...og dili tanan single moms nangita'g lain papa para sa ilang anak...as for me, lipay kaau ko nga nagka anak mi kay naay direction akong kinabuhi...

Sa akoa lang... Dili man issue ang mga single mom, I am not judging you since it is your happiness and responsibility. Separated moms are different topics. I am only referring to unmarried women.

But my eyes are on your kids, there is a big possibility they will be broken until adulthood... especially if inyong mga anak kay mga babae pod. Or if mga lalaki, naay uban wala pod compassion sa mga babae pohon.

A single mom can still be beautiful, become rich and successful in their career. But your child is another story to tell...

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bernard View Post
    Sa akoa lang... Dili man issue ang mga single mom, I am not judging you since it is your happiness and responsibility. Separated moms are different topics. I am only referring to unmarried women.

But my eyes are on your kids, there is a big possibility they will be broken until adulthood... especially if inyong mga anak kay mga babae pod. Or if mga lalaki, naay uban wala pod compassion sa mga babae pohon.

A single mom can still be beautiful, become rich and successful in their career. But your child is another story to tell...
    Then anha na mosulod ang real responsibility namong mga unmarried women..to make sure that they won't grow as what others expected them to be since they don't have a complete family...atleast not all kids from single moms grew up to be bastards and rags...that gives me something to look forward in the future for my son...just like normal moms and dads do..we want to make sure nga magdako among anak nga maau og batasan..

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bernard View Post

based on the principles of Duality, positive and negative, ideally, a child has to have both a father and mother figure in his/her life, most especially the growing-up years. It is this very dual role that a single mom has to bravely fulfill on her own. It is this very special quality and strength I am talking about that single moms have. It is this role that some of them play everyday, for a lifetime.

That task is daunting. Many will fail. We are just human and frail, yes, with weaknesses.

I applaud the responsible single mom. My prayers to all of them.

11.    Advertisement

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 ... LastLast