Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What if u could re-live one day in your life? (Read 1st post b4 replying plz)

b]What if you could re-live one day in your life? What would that day be? Would you change something that you did? Would you just like to re-live the experience of that day and not change a thing because it was so beautiful?[/b]
    ThanX

Default Re: What if u could re-live one day in your life? (Read 1st post b4 replying plz)

well, the beautiful memories are fine as they are, but the not-so-beautiful ones are those that haunt. so i'd re-live one not-so-good day then change it. for example, when a loved one was in his deathbed, i wish i was there the whole time, holding his hands. somthing like that. kahilak nuon ko.

Default Re: What if u could re-live one day in your life? (Read 1st post b4 replying plz)

Mine would be the time spent with my lola and lolo who raised me. I was spoiled but in a good way. That was the time in my life i can never recover since they're both gone. But if there is anything i want to re-live, it will be those times spent with them.

It would be the day that I met my husband and I will never change anything because that day was so perfect and unforgetable.

i wouldn't change a thing. what i am now is because of the past. i wouldnt've learned a lot if i had not gone through it.

uhmm...i wouldn't change a thing nalang...i just wanted to relive the day that i lived my life to the fullest...how romantic...

if i could relive one day in my life that would be any day when my father was still alive. my father and i aren't really that close, so i would like to go back and spend the whole day with him and show him how much i love him. that i love him as much as i love my mom. i wouldn't try to change anything, they say everything happens for a reason. i may not understand the reason why God took him away from us so soon but i know He has a reason for it.

Naa ako dad. Lahi rajd.

I'll re-live the not so good memories starting year 2000 and decide wisely..

mine wud be the time wen i didn't went to visit my great grand mother in the hospital; i wud go there and spent my whole day in the hospital until her death. if only i can go back to time... but the memories dat we've share wud be treasured forever...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast