Page 1 of 81 123411 ... LastLast

Default ALL ABOUT APPLE'S IPHONE

yes!!! apple showed their new product

Capping literally years of speculation on perhaps the most intensely followed unconfirmed product in Apple's history -- and that's saying a lot -- the iPhone has been announced today. Yeah, we said it: "iPhone," the name the entire free world had all but unanimously christened it from the time it'd been nothing more than a twinkle in Stevie J's eye (comments, Cisco?). Sweet, glorious specs of the 11.6 millimeter device (that's frickin' thin, by the way) include a 3.5-inch 480 x 320 touchscreen display with multi-touch support and a proximity sensor to turn off the sensor when it's close to your face, 2 megapixel cam, 4GB or 8 GB of storage, Bluetooth with EDR and A2DP, WiFi that automatically engages when in range, and quadband GSM radio with EDGE.

Perhaps most amazingly, though, it somehow runs OS X with support for Widgets, Google Maps, and Safari, and iTunes (of course) with CoverFlow out of the gate. A partnership with Yahoo will allow all iPhone customers to hook up with free push IMAP email. Apple quotes 5 hours of battery life for talk or video, with a full 16 hours in music mode -- no word on standby time yet. In a twisted way, this is one rumor mill we're almost sad to see grind to a halt; after all, when is the next time we're going to have an opportunity to run this picture? The 4GB iPhone will go out the door in the US as a Cingular exclusive for $499 on a two-year contract, 8GB for $599. Ships Stateside in June, Europe in fourth quarter, Asia in 2008 ( really?)

www.apple.com

Default Re: ALL ABOUT APPLE'S IPHONE

http://www.apple.com/iphone/

[img width=461 height=500]http://images.apple.com/iphone/images/indexhero20070109.jpg[/img]

Hot damn that thing is sexy, I'm hitting that. it's too bad it'll take a year to get here in Asia, hopefully the NA / European verisons can be used here just fine.

iWant

Blog Entries

WOW NIce~

I....I'm wondering kung pila pud na. Just for a damn phone.

25-30k Php pero US price pana ha giconvert to Php

dugay pa kaayo ni

iCry

iWant

iBuy

I stayed up for Steve's Keynote at Macworld. Been following it live at Gizmodo.
    The iPhone looks fantastic. Amazing. Groundbreaking.
    The biggest drawback I see FOR NOW is the memory and the price.
    4 and 8 gig is too small for someone who has tons and songs, videos, photos.
    A larger capacity would mean relying on Hard Drives, sacrificing the weight and dimension of the product, not to mention battery life.
    And then, theres the price, at $499 and $599 in the states, just wait and see how much it would cost here.

I could just wish they also released new iPods with the 3.5 inch multi-touch screen technology used on the iPhone. But im sure its coming.

Anyway, check out:
    http://www.apple.com/iphone/ipod/

naa na gyud!!!

sus year 2008 pa moabot sa ASIA...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 81 123411 ... LastLast