Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Default Re: Flashlight Collectors

mga sir. katong shop na palitanan ninyo sa cr123 na battery ba kay naa ba sad to sila 18650 na battery..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fearnel View Post
    mga sir. katong shop na palitanan ninyo sa cr123 na battery ba kay naa ba sad to sila 18650 na battery..
    Last time didto ko kay naka kita ko ug 18650 didto.. Naa man sad na silay baligya nga flashlight nga 18650 ang gamit so it's safe to assume nga naa pud silay battery nga 18650 baligya.

nice forum. thanks guys. i was about to get an LED flashlight from sulit but naa man diay ni ang alpha source and its just a walking distance from my office.

I, too, am very fascinated with how the flashlight has become so bright yet so small now. Im still carrying the yellow rubberized eveready flashlight with D batteries. hehehe.

Will get either the T20 or M20 later today. *excited*

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by koykoy View Post
    nice forum. thanks guys. i was about to get an LED flashlight from sulit but naa man diay ni ang alpha source and its just a walking distance from my office.

I, too, am very fascinated with how the flashlight has become so bright yet so small now. Im still carrying the yellow rubberized eveready flashlight with D batteries. hehehe.

Will get either the T20 or M20 later today. *excited*
    You will find many flashlights didto sa alpha source. Nice pud unta kung mo carry sila ug lain nga brands like Fenix.

unsa ra diay brands ila gi-carry?

they have surefire and olight brands dito
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

yes, alphasource has olight and surefire. i went there last friday ready na unta to buy my first LED flashlight BUT.... walay charger available.

so, i ended up buying the unbranded one nalang from manila (just arrived this morning) for the time being. hehehe.

so, change of mind. im eyeing on the klarus xt10 or xt2c na pud. somebody in manila is selling them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by koykoy View Post
    yes, alphasource has olight and surefire. i went there last friday ready na unta to buy my first LED flashlight BUT.... walay charger available.

so, i ended up buying the unbranded one nalang from manila (just arrived this morning) for the time being. hehehe.

so, change of mind. im eyeing on the klarus xt10 or xt2c na pud. somebody in manila is selling them.
    Unsa diay nga battery imong gamit bai?

^^RCR123A unta kay T20 man unta to ako paliton.

I went ahead and ordered the Klarus XT2C. Almost 4K pud ang damage incl. shipping. Hopefully maabot ni ron. hehe

Here's a review of the flashlight: Klarus XT2C Review

I plan to use 18650 batt. I still have 2 unbranded batts here but Im planning to buy the CYTAC from Alphasource, then back.up nalang ang mga unbranded.

so, here she is. mag obsess sa ta sa flashlights ron mintras nabag.uhan pa. i'll be using this also sa ultramarathon this weekend in Bohol which will start at 12MN. cyaro mapandol pa ta ani...

this, i guess is the cheapest CREE XM-L based flashlight you could get here. naa unta ang Olight i6 Paladin (at Php 3,000) but very very low man iya spec'd runtime.

11.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast