Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Suzuki Celerio (AT) vs Hyundai i10 (AT)

need you inputs on asa mas maayo in terms of fuel consumption, maintainability, performance, safety ug uban pa....

btw, this is for my wife...

salamat daan sa inyong inputs....

Blog Entries

Default Re: Suzuki Celerio (AT) vs Hyundai i10 (AT)

kita ko sa tsikot.com kay mas economiya kunu ang celerio
    hope this helps
    Hyundai i10 VS Suzuki Celerio - Page 5 - Tsikot Philippines 2011

http://tsikot.com/forums/suzuki-cars...uzuki-celerio-[merged-threads]-59826/index4.html

plano pud mi ani celerio. hehe. AT pud..

i will go for suzuki celerio kay japanese technology..1 na siya..2 mas nice ug nawng..3 nice ug interior..

we have hyundai i10 bro and before my mother bought the car we carefully scrutinized or examine 2 other brands such as picanto and celerio. One reason why we decided for hyundai i10 bec. it's more spacious and the engine is 1.2cc so the speed and power is higher. Believe me bro the celerio is very small at the back seat, ang ako tuhod masangko sa front seat.

Quote Originally Posted by mark_777 View Post
    i will go for suzuki celerio kay japanese technology..1 na siya..2 mas nice ug nawng..3 nice ug interior..
    though I respect your opinion bro but don't be mislead of celerio, though it's japanese brand it's assembled and created by India. Pls gather your facts before you put your opinion here. check it from wikipedia

Suzuki Alto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

International
    Maruti Suzuki A-Star

Manufacturer Maruti Suzuki
    Also called Suzuki Alto
    Suzuki Celerio
    Changhe-Suzuki Alto
    Nissan Pixo
    Assembly Manesar, Haryana, India
    Predecessor Maruti Alto
    Class City car
    Body style 5-door hatchback
    Engine 1.0 L K10B I3
    Transmission 5-speed manual
    4-speed automatic
    Wheelbase 2,360 mm (92.9 in)
    Length 3,580 mm (140.9 in)
    Width 1,680 mm (66.1 in)
    Height 1,400 mm (55.1 in)
    The 7th Generation is known in India as the Maruti Suzuki A-Star (short for "Alto-Star"), but is also known as the Suzuki Celerio in some other countries. It was launched in December 2008 by the Indo-Japanese auto maker Maruti Suzuki. The car is manufactured exclusively in Haryana, India and is exported worldwide. It is available in European markets with a somewhat different front end as the Nissan Pixo. The car was rolled out to the Indian customers in December 2008 and exports began in April 2009. The Indian market version comes in three variants - LXi, VXi and ZXi.

This is true bec. when I inspected the head lamp assembly of celerio when we went to their mandaue showroom I saw an embossed mark at the side and it says "Maruti"

So I ask does that make Indian made car less Korean car or vice versa?

Korean cars now a days are very competitive in the world and it penetrated the US and EU markets.

I'm not against japanes or indians or korean cars. I'm just being open minded.

and lastly, korean cars are all 5years warranty. Japanese cars are 3yrs warrantly only.

Peace!

Test drive a celerio AT last friday. Gamay gyud kaayo siya. Actual FC niya as per the sales personnel is 1:24 which is ok na kaayo even if advertised FC is 1:34 but again...gamay kaayo ang car.

Hopefully maka test drive ko ug i10 within the next 2 weeks if na a na stock.

Quote Originally Posted by juknojukno View Post
    we have hyundai i10 bro and before my mother bought the car we carefully scrutinized or examine 2 other brands such as picanto and celerio. One reason why we decided for hyundai i10 bec. it's more spacious and the engine is 1.2cc so the speed and power is higher. Believe me bro the celerio is very small at the back seat, ang ako tuhod masangko sa front seat.
    thanks, bro pero pila man ang fuel consumption sa i10?

Quote Originally Posted by juknojukno View Post
    though I respect your opinion bro but don't be mislead of celerio, though it's japanese brand it's assembled and created by India. Pls gather your facts before you put your opinion here. check it from wikipedia

xxx

So I ask does that make Indian made car less Korean car or vice versa?

xxx
    from wikipedia:

Hyundai i10 - Manufacturer: Hyundai Motor India Limited

"The i10 is produced in India at Hyundai's Chennai plant for the domestic and export markets. It is positioned at the lower end of Hyundai's hatchback subcompact range."

Peace!

ah mao lge ning mgpa sweto2 ta nya mai buslot ra japon diay! shame on u jukno2

i have an i10 and my dad has a celerio...mas ganahan mosakay ako mama sa i10... celerio's ride daw is a little wobbly and hinay na pud aircon.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast