Page 1 of 148 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: My Love Story

Default My Love Story

It was 11 years ago..

I asked my igso, if she can give a lady. She's hesitant to give me that time, but after a while, she gave me her classmate's cell number. Number only, no name.

A week later, I got my weekly allowance, then i bought a P300 card load. First thing in my mind is to miscall the number. And guess what came out in my mind, I texted her. And it goes like this, "Hi, this is guapo # 2, may I know your name please?".. I waited for a reply for half day, I texted in the morning, and a miscall at night na akong nadawat. And a text reply was received, "who u?".

I introduced myself as a classmate of her classmate who's my igso that gave me her number. We texted and texted and we became comfortable on texting. Text message like; "You bring color to my life" and other sweetiness and OA-ness. And I called her, and we talked.

A week after my first text, we agreed to meet in National Bookstore Ayala, in the magazine stand...

To be continued...

Breakfast sa ko ha.

Default Re: My Love Story

bitin .......

kanang bag o nga love story nimo skulls....hahahaha

nice one TS, basin kinutlo ni gikan sa basahon nga, from junquera with love, jejeje...joke....

Fiskot.. Bitin! :d

wen mn mapulished and next chapter? am waiting....

mao nani karon imong asawa skulls sah??hehee

Blog Entries

ahang sumpay ani?

taym pa.. OZ ikaw na bro?
    Last edited by farmboy; 09-08-2011 at 10:03 AM.

Chapter II

We agreed to see each other sa National Bookstore Ayala, 1:36 PM sharp. Fronting the magazine stand.

I was very excited that time na medyo nakulbaan sad, basin sa rejection. Dili baya sad ko tantong guapo.
    I told her I am wearing a dark blue Quick Silver shirt. And she was also wearing a floral pink blouse.

I was standing in front of the magazine stand @ 12:57 PM pa. So excited. And came 1:35 PM. And 1:36 passed by. And 2:01 PM na. Wala lang ghapon ko'y nakita na babaye na naka floral pink.

2:03 PM, a girl wearing a pink shirt with a pink flower embroided print came. I was very hesitant to ask her if she's my lady. Wala gyud nako kapugngi, I caught the attention of the girl wearing pink shirt with flower print. "Are you _____?" And she didn't replied nor attending my queries.

And a solid na lawas guy came to me and told me, "Unsa imo blema bay? Unsa pangutana nimo sa akong gf?"

Perting pamula sa akong dagway. My face turned to tomato red and tightened for such a shameful act.
    Dili na gyud ni mahimo, ako ra jud gi-tonto aning kalakiha. I got mad to the girl I texted and I wanted to meet.

To be continued...

Yosi break sa ko ha.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 148 123411 ... LastLast