Default Your comments pls on this planned set-up

Good evening bros,

Just want to ask for your comments on this planned set-up:

HU: old pioneer 2050MP
    Amp: Powerbass asa-600.4
    Seps: Morel Tempo 6-in component speaker
    Sub: RE Audio SRX 10" or 12" (single sub )

Ok na kaha sound quality? what may be the characteristic of this set-up? How much may it cost?

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Default Re: Your comments pls on this planned set-up

Quote Originally Posted by tumbs View Post
    Good evening bros,

Just want to ask for your comments on this planned set-up:

HU: old pioneer 2050MP
    Amp: Powerbass asa-600.4
    Seps: Morel Tempo 6-in component speaker
    Sub: RE Audio SRX 10" or 12" (single sub )

Ok na kaha sound quality? what may be the characteristic of this set-up? How much may it cost?

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Good day boss tumbs!

You have a commendable plan on your set - up.

the Morel Tempo 6 is a warm sounding speaker. It can produce good details on the midbass. Midrange needs to be more open, and the highs (tweets) is not bright and upbeat as compared to the Focal speakers.

If your listening preference is a warm laid back sound, then get the morel tempo 6.

I have a powerbass asa 600.4, the amp pumps out clean signals to the speakers.

I used this amp (one amp system) on my lancer singkit last january... i could only play 15 mins tops na continuous pounding ang bass. after sa 15 minute mark, medyo wala nay umoy ang sub. pero ok ra gihapon ang separates.

it would be better to use this amp to power your separates exclusively.

if mag one amp system lang ka, dont use this amp. kay dili niya kaya mu produce ug needed weight and oomph for your sub bass.

as for your plan for the RE SRX 10" or 12", better get an amp that give the necessary juice. get a monobloc if possible. try to search for mickeysautosound.com, naay soundstream nga 2000 watter didto nga monobloc for 15k.

Im using it right now. the amp is very dependable and durable. only problem is that ang bass being reproduced isn't that tight. but maski dili tight, your bass can really go loud!
    mas nindot unta kung rf t-1500. but mahal kaayo, dili makaya ang presyo.

K solid bro, thank you very much for the advise..as compared to dls 6-in reference seps, is it better than the morel tempo? im planning to have a one amp system, which amp do you recommend? again thanks!

K solid bro, thank you very much for the advise..as compared to dls 6-in reference seps, is it better than the morel tempo? im planning to have a one amp system, which amp do you recommend? again thanks!
    your welcome boss tumbs.

there are a number of types sa reference series sa DLS. Though i love the lively and upbeat sound being produced by focal speakers, I am happy to inform you that there's one type sa DLS reference, that has seemed to blow my mind off!

DLS RM6.2 - 6.5" two way component speakers

I have had the privilege in auditioning this set of speakers, one car was set up for Sound Quality (inside listening), and another car was set up for Loud and clear application. Both cars sounded great!

the DLS RM6.2, has retained the warm and detailed sound that the DLS speakers are known for.

Let's start with the midbass, the sound being reproduced has the weight which will catch you off guard, when kick drums are played. the midbass sounds FAT (tambok), detailed and precise, which will really leave you smiling.

the midrange is open, and provides more fluidity in musical transitions as compared to the other reference series from DLS. also the midrange provides a good canvass in complimenting the highs being reproduced by the tweets.

The tweets, give out details which are quite qood. extensions in the cymbals are evident. not exceptional but good!

to sum it all up, the DLS RM6.2 has two strong points,
    the midbass and the midrange. while, the tweets have remained ---- good.
    The DLS RM6.2 is definitely on a class of its own, the DLS ms6A doesnt even come close to it.

as for your question whether which one is better (DLS RM6.2 versus Tempo 6).
    Both speakers are warm sounding speakers. yet you can still tweak them to sound bright and lively, and vise versa.. one example, two years ago, I had auditioned a Focal K2P paired with a tube amp. the focal K2P's brightness and vivid characteristics were non existent. The Focal K2P's sounded warm. it was the first time I heard a focal K2P which sounded that way.

the amp plays a huge role in this one. but before we tackle that aspect. What's your sound preference? ganahan ba kag laid back ang sound (music) being reproduced? if so, you can not go wrong with either of the two (DLS or Morel tempo 6). however, the DLS rm6.2 gets my vote!!!

this set of speakers costs around 12.5 to 14k in the market i think.
    word of advice, there are limited stocks left in the country (philippines), for there were only a handful of these babies were imported.

if you're interested in acquiring them, call jino (audevo) he can help you out on this one, 0917 327 5818

on your second question,
    one amp system.... hmmmmm. what amp could be price worthy, and yet leave a formidable performance?...

oh yeah! i got it.

try to research on the Audio System Radion Line 75.4! (for easier reference, check out mickeysautosound.com

have auditioned a car with the following system:

1. Amp - RADION Line 75.4 (14,800php)

2. Radion 165 (9,200)

3. radion 12" sub (7,500)

the amp was more than capable in delivering the needed juice to power the radion 12" sub. the bass notes being reproduced was hard thumping, and was still accurate. dili ka mabitin sa bass....

the separates totally complimented the sub, and paired perfectly with the amp.

for a 31,500 car audio system above, the sound being reproduced for loud and clear surpassed my expectations. ma enjoy na kag pa bunal sa auto.

Try to make some research lang usa boss tumbs, ayaw pagdali. naa pa kay makasugat nga mga higala nga makatabang pa nimo sama sa pag hatag ug laing mga options pa.

have a great day ahead!

thanks kaayo bro K Solid..my ride by the way is an old isuzu hilander..can the radion system you mentioned suffice? Do you sell car audio products? Do you also do set-up/installation?

thanks kaayo bro K Solid..my ride by the way is an old isuzu hilander..can the radion system you mentioned suffice? Do you sell car audio products? Do you also do set-up/installation?
    Your very much welcome sir tumbs!
    nice ride by the way.
    murag nindot na ug cabin gain imong auto.

yep, the radion system will definitely suffice. however, if naa pa kay budget, try to squeeze in the DLS rm6.2, kay dili jud ka magmahay anang mga speakers. nindot gyud!

sorry sir, I dont sell car audio products, and i dont do installations as well.

I have a very good friend, that is a top notch car audio installer. He is deemed as one of the best in the philippines in fact. His name is Jino, he has a shop called AUDEVO (audio evolution) located at mabolo.

if you're interested to have your car installed, kindly call him up.
    He'd be more than happy to serve your car audio needs.
    His number is 0917 327 5818

Sir nindot kaayo ka ug mga plano na gamit except sa HU..

Kung limited ang budget I would spend more sa HU kay sa amps and speakers.. na ay mga JBL nga nindot ug tingog kung mosuroy ka sa mga tindahan na pagyud uban maghatag ug discount..

Kay dako ang possibility mo bati ug tingog ang imo system kung ang Source limited lang ang features.. tapos will blame it sa speakers and other equipment..

Masdako ang advantage kung nindot ka ug source unit plus nindot pagka-install maski dili kaayo mahal imong uban equipment..

While nagplano paka have a look sa mga HU na ay TIME ALIGNMENT kay maglingaw gyud ka ma-incar listening or ma-outdoor.. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by K+SOLID View Post
    Good day boss tumbs!

You have a commendable plan on your set - up.

the Morel Tempo 6 is a warm sounding speaker. It can produce good details on the midbass. Midrange needs to be more open, and the highs (tweets) is not bright and upbeat as compared to the Focal speakers.

If your listening preference is a warm laid back sound, then get the morel tempo 6.

I have a powerbass asa 600.4, the amp pumps out clean signals to the speakers.

I used this amp (one amp system) on my lancer singkit last january... i could only play 15 mins tops na continuous pounding ang bass. after sa 15 minute mark, medyo wala nay umoy ang sub. pero ok ra gihapon ang separates.

it would be better to use this amp to power your separates exclusively.

if mag one amp system lang ka, dont use this amp. kay dili niya kaya mu produce ug needed weight and oomph for your sub bass.

as for your plan for the RE SRX 10" or 12", better get an amp that give the necessary juice. get a monobloc if possible. try to search for mickeysautosound.com, naay soundstream nga 2000 watter didto nga monobloc for 15k.

Im using it right now. the amp is very dependable and durable. only problem is that ang bass being reproduced isn't that tight. but maski dili tight, your bass can really go loud!
    mas nindot unta kung rf t-1500. but mahal kaayo, dili makaya ang presyo.
    i will agree on this.soundstream are dependable

Quote Originally Posted by K+SOLID View Post
    your welcome boss tumbs.

there are a number of types sa reference series sa DLS. Though i love the lively and upbeat sound being produced by focal speakers, I am happy to inform you that there's one type sa DLS reference, that has seemed to blow my mind off!

DLS RM6.2 - 6.5" two way component speakers

I have had the privilege in auditioning this set of speakers, one car was set up for Sound Quality (inside listening), and another car was set up for Loud and clear application. Both cars sounded great!

the DLS RM6.2, has retained the warm and detailed sound that the DLS speakers are known for.

Let's start with the midbass, the sound being reproduced has the weight which will catch you off guard, when kick drums are played. the midbass sounds FAT (tambok), detailed and precise, which will really leave you smiling.

the midrange is open, and provides more fluidity in musical transitions as compared to the other reference series from DLS. also the midrange provides a good canvass in complimenting the highs being reproduced by the tweets.

The tweets, give out details which are quite qood. extensions in the cymbals are evident. not exceptional but good!

to sum it all up, the DLS RM6.2 has two strong points,
    the midbass and the midrange. while, the tweets have remained ---- good.
    The DLS RM6.2 is definitely on a class of its own, the DLS ms6A doesnt even come close to it.

as for your question whether which one is better (DLS RM6.2 versus Tempo 6).
    Both speakers are warm sounding speakers. yet you can still tweak them to sound bright and lively, and vise versa.. one example, two years ago, I had auditioned a Focal K2P paired with a tube amp. the focal K2P's brightness and vivid characteristics were non existent. The Focal K2P's sounded warm. it was the first time I heard a focal K2P which sounded that way.

the amp plays a huge role in this one. but before we tackle that aspect. What's your sound preference? ganahan ba kag laid back ang sound (music) being reproduced? if so, you can not go wrong with either of the two (DLS or Morel tempo 6). however, the DLS rm6.2 gets my vote!!!

this set of speakers costs around 12.5 to 14k in the market i think.
    word of advice, there are limited stocks left in the country (philippines), for there were only a handful of these babies were imported.

if you're interested in acquiring them, call jino (audevo) he can help you out on this one, 0917 327 5818

on your second question,
    one amp system.... hmmmmm. what amp could be price worthy, and yet leave a formidable performance?...

oh yeah! i got it.

try to research on the Audio System Radion Line 75.4! (for easier reference, check out mickeysautosound.com

have auditioned a car with the following system:

1. Amp - RADION Line 75.4 (14,800php)

2. Radion 165 (9,200)

3. radion 12" sub (7,500)

the amp was more than capable in delivering the needed juice to power the radion 12" sub. the bass notes being reproduced was hard thumping, and was still accurate. dili ka mabitin sa bass....

the separates totally complimented the sub, and paired perfectly with the amp.

for a 31,500 car audio system above, the sound being reproduced for loud and clear surpassed my expectations. ma enjoy na kag pa bunal sa auto.

Try to make some research lang usa boss tumbs, ayaw pagdali. naa pa kay makasugat nga mga higala nga makatabang pa nimo sama sa pag hatag ug laing mga options pa.

have a great day ahead!
    good day what if crestals ok bah ni cya?

10.    Advertisement