Default HBO's Game of Thrones - Tabletop Role Playing Game Version

Hey, fans of the show, we need at least two replacement players for a game of "let's pretend we're making a TV show," which would be based on the HBO show "Game of Thrones." We aim to make a six-episode first season (including the pilot) with minor characters from the show or original ones only, but not without preserving the plot and continuity of the HBO show. Actually, my first player (and only one so far) is inclined to play Beric Dondarrion. He's thinking of playing Beric as he arrives at the tourney in honor of Eddard Stark's appointment as Hand of the King in the pilot episode.

Now we would be playing the game by exchanging E-mails or posts in a forum thread as it seems the most feasible means, although meeting in person to play would not be unlikely. We think also that demanding a quick reply takes out the fun from the game, so we would be taking our time playing. This could make the game slow, however.

By the way, in cases of combat, however, we intend to use tabletop RPG rules, particularly the Savage Worlds system of rules. For more information on the tabletop RPG, send me an E-mail at tabletopsavage@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Default Re: HBO's Game of Thrones - Tabletop Role Playing Game Version

Got any questions what I'm yapping about... just post...

im interested unsa ni cya boss? flash game?

Hmmm....ganahan ko mag little finger with all the girls around

tyrion wannabe here.. bwahah

Quote Originally Posted by Ekoydakoykoy View Post
    im interested unsa ni cya boss? flash game?
    Murag taas-taas na gamay ang pag-explain ana, boss.

Tabletop RPG are like those RPGs found in computer games that at turn-base. You know the enemy attacks and you wait, then after that you attack the enemy stuff (Final Fantasy series, Chrono Cross, Legend of Dragoon, Breathe of Fire). Tabletop rpg uses a classical approach. We gather together, make a character sheet, a Game Master to narrate the events, you play as your character interacting with other characters (the minor characters and the villains are played by the Game Master), use our imagination and some creative control over our destiny in the game. The battle mode, we use dice and cards (we have 6 sided, 10 sided, 20 sided and 50 sided dice). You have a character sheet with the stats. So that's how Tabletop RPG works.

Now in this case, this is another type of Tabletop RPG.... in this type, we create a series... each sessions in the game are divided into episodes... so that's basically it. Kung gusto kai-clarify, email lang sa: tabletopsavage@gmail.com

And the difference here is that we don't have to gather (puydi sad mag.meet naa ra na ninyo), we do this via email or in this forum...

Quote Originally Posted by GOSPELofROCH View Post
    Hmmm....ganahan ko mag little finger with all the girls around
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekoydakoykoy View Post
    tyrion wannabe here.. bwahah
    there seem to be a problem with playing major characters since (a) deviation from the plot or continuity of the show is forbidden and (b) merely playing a major character exactly as he or she is played in the show or the books is no fun, therefore major characters are not available for play. sorry.

Suggest lang ko nga original character or minor character nga dili maka-conflict sa continuity sa game... hehehe

first nako nga option was playing an original character named Ser Luccas...

my story is that I was a new knight in Winterfell but I didn't command respect from my peers and my generals. I once went to Lord Eddard Stark about my grievances, he was patient and believed I could be a great knight... he even kid that I can take down a Lannister general. I had many battles side by side with Lord Stark before... and now I heard that he was made Hand of the King and then imprisoned. It was Robb who took his father's sword and led the Northern army to free Lord Stark... in the battles, if the dice in succeed in my favor... I will have a boss fight: Jaime Lannister... and if I succeed then I was the one who caught Jaime and handed it to Robb. I am respected by my peers and the generals. That's the entire season in point-of-view...

so pwede ingon-ani nalang ang story-arcs ninyo. Minor tu.od pero pivotal sa story... kita kuno ni fill the "missing" par of the story in the first season.

8.    Advertisement