Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: The iStorya BookSwap Thread

guys, add your name to the list

1. sevmik
    2. Sol_Itaire
    3. ares623

Guys, sorry can't make it on the 26th. Naa mi shooting appointment, though tentative pa...

Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    Oops..

And I forgot to ask kung kelan at saan ang venue ng meet up? Count me in po.

P.S.
    Please don't reply in Cebuano.. I'm still learning the language as it's just my third month here. (Thanks!)
    Hello, the tentative date is on feb 26. Just keep checking here for updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Itaire View Post
    welcome to the site, daenerys!

so where are we meeting again?
    The initial suggestion was Kopiroti, but I kinda like the one suggested by jabanero. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by jabanero View Post
    By the way, with regard to the location, have you finalized Kopiroti? Because I also heard of this cafe in Sarrosa Hotel that holds a lot of books. Bookworm heaven daw, but I haven't had the chance to check it out yet This is the place btw https://www.istorya.net/forums/arts-a...ffee-shop.html
    I forgot about that place, haha. Yeah that's a nice place for book lovers. Another is at Turtle's Nest in Gorordo.

Quote Originally Posted by ares623 View Post
    guys, add your name to the list

1. sevmik
    2. Sol_Itaire
    3. ares623

Bro tentative lang ko...

Pede apil?(pa apil lang ko name sa list) so where jud ang venue? Ok ra nako 26 depende pud sa time. Lets seal the deal guys!

What: Initial meetup
    When: Feb 26 (time?)
    Where: To be discussed
    Attending:

Copy and paste this list lang then add your name if you are interested.

1. sevmik (tentative)
    2. Sol_Itaire
    3. ares623
    4. Daenerys
    5. jabanero
    6. Hanskie

Blog Entries

ey dili ta madayun if wala si sevmik.

sevmik when man ka available?

ngeks, ayaw lang mo pag-agad nako, hehe. For now, I'll just help in organizing and in keeping the thread alive. Anyway, I'll know by next week if I can make it, will update then.

@ sevmik. update na lang then. nindot pud present ta tanan since we are only 6 so far. Hope to see you guys

oh question, dayon gihapon ta sa 'book swap' even though there's no actual swapping? (or is there?)
    it might be fun also to just bring our books and try to convince the others to read it hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanskie View Post
    @ sevmik. update na lang then. nindot pud present ta tanan since we are only 6 so far. Hope to see you guys
    Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by jabanero View Post
    oh question, dayon gihapon ta sa 'book swap' even though there's no actual swapping? (or is there?)
    it might be fun also to just bring our books and try to convince the others to read it hehehe.
    If there are some who are not comfortable with letting go of their books maybe we can borrow na lang for the meantime. But this thread is about swapping, so we'll have to ask the TS first if ok lang. Basta this first meeting is all about getting to know each other first, build trust etc.

So, could we finalyze the venue? I'm voting for the one in Sarrosa Hotel, katong Sunday 2PM Cafe... or if you like a more laid back place where not just book lovers but other artists hang out as well I suggest sa Turtle's Nest. Most of those who hang out there are literary artists, musicians and composers, photographers, ang those into outdoor sports like trekking. But these days medyo few na lang ang crowd, but the place is still great since it has a lot of books and some artworks/photos on the walls.

puro naman karaan akong libro

The Vinci Code
    Fascism : the myth of race

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast