Page 1 of 192 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear God....

Default Dear God....

i would like to start this thread where people who would like to "write" a letter to God can post it here. like a blog. here's mine:

Dear God,
    thank You for this day, for the blessings that my family has received from You. thank You for my 3 little ones, guide me and eisen to be the best parents that we can be. hold my hand please, always stay at my side as i go through my daily routine. keep my mind clear as i work on orders so that i can decorate my cakes better. Father, i know that i am not perfect and that i am continously struggling to be the person that You want me to be. i hope that i do not disappoint You. thank You for everything Father

monica

Default Re: Dear God....

Dear God,

Thank you for all the blessings that you have given us, may it be tangible or intangible.

dear god,

i hope maka realize na akong uyab nga love kaayu naku sha.

Dear God..

Thank you sa mga blessings nga amo nadawat.
    I hope makapasar kos akong interview ugma aron naa nkoy trabaho para makatabang kos akong family && hopefully successful kos akong career.

Regards,
    Monochromatic.

dear..........................

dear God,

watch Lady Gaga's new song. its called JUDAS

Blog Entries

Dear GOd,

thank you lord for this they that you have given to us. Thank you God for this special day as we celebrate mothers day.Bless all the mothers here in istorya, member or non member , married or not basta mother... give them grace and happiness...

Dear Father God,

Thank You for this day. i spent it with my 3 little girls, my nephew and my husband. it was wonderful to see them smile, knowing that they enjoyed our little outing. i hope that the weather will be fine by today. i do hope that the places deeply affected will have a ray of sunshine from You.

watch over everyone as we sleep tonight. keep us safe. for the those who have no roof over thier heads, i hope that they are still sleeping comfortably in Your safekeeping. give me strength as i go about my work today. guide me, please. i know that i will do all right as long as You'll stay with me through my daily trials. hold my hand, lead me. thank You Father

Dear God,

Thank you for letting me spend a quality time with my Mama yesterday....and thank you for everything.

Dear God,

Please give us WORLD PEACE!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 192 123411 ... LastLast