Page 60 of 471 FirstFirst ... 505758596061626370 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

Default Re: Game of Thrones

pinaka payter ni nga tv series karon!

Quote Originally Posted by rfdota07 View Post
    @street_of_no_return

You can watch it on HBO, I don''t know exactly what time but I saw one episode at around 3AM - 5AM? or you can download via torrent. It's not available on itunes and I'm guessing it's not available in other media rental websites so technically speaking downloading it via torrent isn't illegal? hahaha im not particularly sure of that.
    lamat sa rply

Quote Originally Posted by balipseyev View Post
    Sa HBO bro, Naa sad koy kopya ani gikan sa torrent... Pero bitin man kaayo ni oy, nahan unta kug action gyud, ng pina braveheart or kingdom of heaven na away, wa man... Nindot noon ang ubang mga scenes ... hehehehe
    lamat sa rply. bro complito na imong S1.? dili ko ka tyming sa HBO

Quote Originally Posted by balipseyev View Post
    Sa HBO bro, Naa sad koy kopya ani gikan sa torrent... Pero bitin man kaayo ni oy, nahan unta kug action gyud, ng pina braveheart or kingdom of heaven na away, wa man... Nindot noon ang ubang mga scenes ... hehehehe
    bro.. mao jud ni naka nindot sa games of thrones kay dli lng puro action, halos naa tanan genre sa kani nga series

title itself explains it

GOT is a nice series dako2x sd gd production ani.... nice nga graphics pd....almost done with 7 Ep... dri sata since wla pa man Spartacus =)

when ang next season?

Season 2 - Original Air Date—15 April 2012 tagal pa

Storyline
    Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Political and sexual intrigue is pervasive. The dominant families are the Houses Stark, Lannister, and Baratheon. Robert Baratheon, King of Westeros, asks his old friend Eddard, Lord Stark, to serve as Hand of the King, or highest official. Secretly warned that the previous Hand was assassinated, Eddard accepts in order to investigate further. Meanwhile the Queen's family, the Lannisters, may be hatching a plot to take power. Across the sea, the last members of the previous and deposed ruling family, the Targaryens, are also scheming to regain the throne. The friction between these clans, and with the remaining great Houses Greyjoy, Tully, Arryn, and Tyrell, leads to full-scale war. All while a very ancient evil awakens in the farthest North. Amidst the war and political confusion, a neglected military order of misfits, the Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and icy horrors beyond. Written by Tfilm78 and Cajunman

Quote Originally Posted by JJstyles View Post
    GOT is a nice series dako2x sd gd production ani.... nice nga graphics pd....almost done with 7 Ep... dri sata since wla pa man Spartacus =)

nindot ang spartacus nahuman nako last last week ang S1. naa na bay S2 ?

di q gnahan naay unano oi!..hahah

Blog Entries

dugaya pa sa season 2 oi...
    idol kaayo ang unano baya very intelligent

"Downton Abbey actress Rose Leslie has landed the key role of a Wildling woman that Jon Snow meets during during his adventures beyond the Wall. Ygritte is described as “strong-willed, witty, skilled in battle and survival in the wilderness. An unconventional beauty, skinny but strong with red hair (which the Wildlings consider ‘kissed by fire’).”

I hope they tone down the "You know nothing Jon Snow" because I can see how it could get old and annoying after a while. I happen to watch Downton Abbey too and she's perfect for the role. My two fandoms colliding.

11.    Advertisement