Page 413 of 471 FirstFirst ... 403410411412413414415416423 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 4705

Thread: Game of Thrones

check out Lena Headey's body double in her Walk of Shame.

Legendary Fighter: A man in his thirties or forties who is a great swordsman and a paragon of knighthood. He carries a famous sword. The show is seeking a very impressive swordsman for the role- the best in Europe, for a week of filming fight scenes for a season 6 role. His ethnicity/race isn’t specified, unlike many other roles.
    source: More characters being cast for Game of Thrones Season 6!

this just in! if tinuod ni ang duda sa mga tawo, i think we're looking at ser Arthur Dayne, the sword of the morning! The famous sword is of course Dawn. :3

theory:

Dawn = Lightbringer
    TOJ flashback = more clues towards R+L = J. ser Arthur Dayne is one of those people who knew about this. presumably got killed in the famous TOJ encounter but not really for sure.

so either, he's going to be in a flashback together with Sean Bean, Bran vision, or surprise visitor at the wall. afterall, someone has to deliver Dawn to Jon Snow!

Quote Originally Posted by FreezedEntity View Post
    Please George R.R Martin, ayaw nag pa george george irelease na ang Winds of Winter!
    i honestly can't wait also! hahah. xD GRRM, have [mother's] mercy. xD

Quote Originally Posted by anaksatawo View Post
    source: More characters being cast for Game of Thrones Season 6!

this just in! if tinuod ni ang duda sa mga tawo, i think we're looking at ser Arthur Dayne, the sword of the morning! The famous sword is of course Dawn. :3

theory:

Dawn = Lightbringer
    TOJ flashback = more clues towards R+L = J. ser Arthur Dayne is one of those people who knew about this. presumably got killed in the famous TOJ encounter but not really for sure.

so either, he's going to be in a flashback together with Sean Bean, Bran vision, or surprise visitor at the wall. afterall, someone has to deliver Dawn to Jon Snow!
    Ser Arthur Dayne is dead na oi.

Kasagaran sa casting i think kay bound for the flashbacks.
    Northern Lords, hmm The GreatJon I think, and maybe The Manderly.
    Can't rule out the Starks pud, father ni Ned tingae.
    Last edited by FreezedEntity; 06-19-2015 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pepponeskie View Post
    Arya nalang jud ang pag-asa...
    nabuta nman bai...lol

Ser Arthur Dayne is dead na oi.

Kasagaran sa casting i think kay bound for the flashbacks.
    Northern Lords, hmm The GreatJon I think, and maybe The Manderly.
    Can't rule out the Starks pud, father ni Ned tingae.
    the 3 requirements sa legendary fighter points to ser AD. even if patay na gyd, don't underestimate the power of Bran and the Weirnet.

agree sd ko nimo, one of the northern lords should be an Umber, considering height requirement + "distinguished house of the far north". besides, na namedrop nsd ang Last Hearth, balay sa mga Umbers, couple of seasons ago as possible refuge for Rickon Stark.

if Arthur Dayne is announced inig Comic Con, magpacanton ko! ahhaha.

the 3 requirements sa legendary fighter points to ser AD. even if patay na gyd, don't underestimate the power of Bran and the Weirnet.

agree sd ko nimo, one of the northern lords should be an Umber, considering height requirement + "distinguished house of the far north". besides, na namedrop nsd ang Last Hearth, balay sa mga Umbers, couple of seasons ago as possible refuge for Rickon Stark.

if Arthur Dayne is announced inig Comic Con, magpacanton ko! ahhaha.
    Flashback jud ni sya, it would be great if we see Robert's Rebellion.
    Even the tourney when Rhaegar Targaryen won and crowned Lyanna Stark as her lady.

Lagi lagi, maybe Ser Davos Seaworth will have his Smuggle Rickon Stark Quest na nuh.
    But I don't think naa sa Last Hearth si Rickon. Rumored man naa sya sa Skagos with Osha.

Flashback jud ni sya, it would be great if we see Robert's Rebellion.
    Even the tourney when Rhaegar Targaryen won and crowned Lyanna Stark as her lady.

Lagi lagi, maybe Ser Davos Seaworth will have his Smuggle Rickon Stark Quest na nuh.
    But I don't think naa sa Last Hearth si Rickon. Rumored man naa sya sa Skagos with Osha.
    i would prefer a movie, a trilogy about Robert's Rebellion, that'd be epic.

unfortunately, we're out of luck for cannibal island, no mention of it, IIRC. remember, before Bran and Rickon parted ways? giingnan ni Bran si Osha to bring Rickon to his father's bannerman, the Umbers of Last Hearth. but i agree, it'd be Ser Davos who will treat with the Umbers for Rickon's return, with Sansa's bidding of course.
    Last edited by anaksatawo; 06-21-2015 at 09:36 PM.

i would prefer a movie, a trilogy about Robert's Rebellion, that'd be epic.

unfortunately, we're out of luck for cannibal island, no mention of it, IIRC. remember, before Bran and Rickon parted ways? giingnan ni Bran si Osha to bring Rickon to his father's bannerman, the Umbers of Last Heart. but i agree, it'd be Ser Davos who will treat with the Umbers for Rickon's return, with Sansa's bidding of course.
    TV Series nalang nang Robert's Rebellion oi.
    A good trilogy movie? The Dawn of the First Men, The Arrival of the Andals, last kay The Targaryen Conquerors.

TV Series nalang nang Robert's Rebellion oi.
    A good trilogy movie? The Dawn of the First Men, The Arrival of the Andals, last kay The Targaryen Conquerors.
    Hope d&d will collaborate with netflix for this trilogy.it wud be awesome!

11.    Advertisement