Page 197 of 471 FirstFirst ... 187194195196197198199200207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 4705

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by feminist View Post
    Are the working on Season 3?
    Yes amiga season 3 episode 2 na ...will watch later when am home ..humana download ganina buntag

Quote Originally Posted by vladmire View Post
    thrilling kaau na series dah... ang season 4 ani, next year na pud. lol...
    Yes once a year ra jud ang season dili paspas nice hmmm mmm makathink kag read sa books coz sa kadugay sa next season.Don't you think ?

any comments sa se3ep2?hehe

Thoughts on ep 2.

1. Lots of scenes not in the book. That bit with Catelyn talking about Jon Snow was interesting, as was the torture scene of Theon. Not sure if the guy asking questions was Roose Bolton--kind of a letdown if he was, since I imagined the Bastard of Bolton to be crazier than that.

2. Olenna's depiction was spot on.

3. Bran's literally growing up a little too fast for his character.

Maypa ilisan kini nga cover ang intro sound sa Game of Thrones. Or when Jon Snow leads the pack to white walkers.

just started the watching this movie series and still on episode 3 season 1. I was bit shocked sa mga episodes kay daghan kaayo scene na I wasn't expecting, (sh!t sa sala pa jud ko nagpasalida with my parents and sister around).

karon just transferred the movie files to the tablet. ari nalang ko mag tan-aw ui bahala gamay ang screen.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crossramz View Post
    just started the watching this movie series and still on episode 3 season 1. I was bit shocked sa mga episodes kay daghan kaayo scene na I wasn't expecting, (sh!t sa sala pa jud ko nagpasalida with my parents and sister around).

karon just transferred the movie files to the tablet. ari nalang ko mag tan-aw ui bahala gamay ang screen.
    naa pay daghan nga nindot nga view brader...hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by R_sQuArEd View Post
    naa pay daghan nga nindot nga view brader...hehehe
    mao lagi brader.. Nalingaw man gud mi tan-aw sa TWD mao ni pasalida sad ko ato. ug unsa man pagka unsa wala may warning2x diritso man birada.. haha

^^ Expect more skins of this wh*re house manager of Peter (Littlefinger) Baelish. Meet Ros.

11.    Advertisement