Page 447 of 471 FirstFirst ... 437444445446447448449450457 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4705

Thread: Game of Thrones

Blog Entries

cersei nsad sunod mamatay i guarantee it...bahaha..see you next year GOT

Quote Originally Posted by mikyAt View Post
    cersei nsad sunod mamatay i guarantee it...bahaha..see you next year GOT
    Agree. I dont see Mad Queen Cersei making it past season 7.

Re-watching the last 3 scenes again. Still love it!

Hahaha, these last 2 eps made up for Barristan Selmy's death and then some. Wa nakoy paki s libro, bahala n n c GRRM, thank you nlng for inspiring this TV show.

^^ I'm betting Jamie will kill her. Buotan pd rba cya gamay. Loyal cya kay Aerys, pero pag kaybaw niya about s plans about the wildfire, iya gi patay ang king. The same will happen once Dany arrives. Cersei will think of using Wildfire.... and well... hopefully Jamie doesn't kill himself. Basin maka kita cyag redemption kay Dany. Since wla naman c Selmy, Dany is going to need a captain of the queensguard.

Quote Originally Posted by Szeth View Post
    Re-watching the last 3 scenes again. Still love it!

Hahaha, these last 2 eps made up for Barristan Selmy's death and then some. Wa nakoy paki s libro, bahala n n c GRRM, thank you nlng for inspiring this TV show.

^^ I'm betting Jamie will kill her. Buotan pd rba cya gamay. Loyal cya kay Aerys, pero pag kaybaw niya about s plans about the wildfire, iya gi patay ang king. The same will happen once Dany arrives. Cersei will think of using Wildfire.... and well... hopefully Jamie doesn't kill himself. Basin maka kita cyag redemption kay Dany. Since wla naman c Selmy, Dany is going to need a captain of the queensguard.
    akong bet is Arya will kill her. possible arya is now with jamie's entourage going to kings landing. naka maskara ra.

I think she'll witness it. And there's a chance that she'll kill Jamie too. Although c Cersei naa s list ni Arya, feel nko mu follow ang show s prophecy, Valonqar mn daw ang mka patay ni Cersei. Tyrion is the obvious choice, but Jamie also fits kay manghud mn cya ni Cersei, at least for a few minutes.

There's only one more left in Cersei's prophesy “When your tears have drowned you, the Valonqar (little brother) shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.” Initially sounds like Tyrion would do it. But now it looks like it's Jaime (born a few minutes after Cersei) would be the one who'll choke her to death.

Blog Entries
    Shame. Shame. Shame.

Shame that Mother Queen will die sooner than she planned. Pero bongga gyud og gisul.ob si Cersei. naka black leather dress. siya na gyud ang super villain.

Blog Entries
    and the wait starts now...

HAHAHAHAHA
    unela, you fake ass hypocrite. i knew you want it.

#ProlapsedPoosie
    #shishkabobbed

Last edited by gibra'al; 07-01-2016 at 12:39 PM.

11.    Advertisement