Page 202 of 471 FirstFirst ... 192199200201202203204205212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 4705

Thread: Game of Thrones

nanimbawt akong balhibo sa mga final scenes sa karon na episode.

8000 "Free" Soldiers of the Unsullied + 3 Valyrian Dragons, You dont wanna mess with Daenerys Targaryen!

epic feeling is epic!

nice episode...nindot napud ang sunod nga episode c john snow og ygritte yeah!!

dugaya mangamatay sa mga kings oi.

wow ,the dragons are now ready to wreck havoc and reclaim the throne for Daenerys Targaryen!

Daenerys Targaryen speaking Valyrian was orgasmic!!!! Waaaaaa!!!

I knew it. Tag-an ko pa lage ksabot to cya nga cgeg panlibak tong nagsell sa soldiers. Katilaw lage!

Grabe evolution of character ni Khaleesi. From being a little sister, gipugos paminyo sa iya wicked brother to Drogo, lead Drogo's army without him and now lead 8,000 men of Unsullied soldiers. I replayed epic march scene five times. Something familiar sa foreign language when Dany was at Astapor and I got a feeling it was Valyrian language at first. Review ko sa past episodes to bit analyze it after my previous post and I knew it she knows. Lisod libakon ni si Khaleesi. Better call fire dept. before you do it.

What I like about Dany is that she takes it in a righteous way to lead unlike others who are in dire to grab the Iron Throne.

Bit surprised, Lord Commander of the Night Watch has been slain by his own men. But the one deserved to die is Craster.

Theon was trolled hard to the nth power by his rescuer.

Pareson jud ni sila Lady Olenna ug Lord Varys. Mga tsismosa a.k.a Boy Abunda/Kris Aquino.
    Last edited by StingerRay; 04-22-2013 at 11:31 PM.

waaa! epic gyud kaayo ang episode 4!

otoyo oh! girl power gyud si daenerys. mayta mo nindot na ang mga sumosunod na episodes!

abi gyud nako ug wala to kasabot si dany sa trash talk atong slave trader. hahaha

taya nagpaminaw lang diay to.

Repost on last part of the episode which is one of my favorites.

"I am Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen of the blood of old Valyria. Valyrian is my mother tongue."

11.    Advertisement