Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Convergys Employees - Check Encashment Services for your Final Pay

Now open to serve you!!! Check Encashment Services for your Final Pay

We encash Convergys Final Pay Checks!!!

These are usually Manager’s Checks but are marked “FOR DEPOSIT TO PAYEE’S ACCOUNT ONLY”.

In case you need cash ASAP and you can’t wait for your check to clear for 3 working days or you do not have an existing bank account to deposit your check, you may avail of our services.

Transaction Requirements and Fees:

1. The bearer of the check should also be the check payee. We do not transact with representatives.

2. Please bring 2 valid ID’S (i.e. original and photocopy of the Company ID, SSS, Passport, Driver’s License, PRC ID).

3. For further verification of check authenticity, kindly bring pertinent documents related to the check payment (i.e. check voucher/payment details, Employment Certification/Clearance).

4. Our fees: 1% (One Percent) of the amount of the check. Minimum P50.00 service charge or whichever is higher.

Our office is located at the 2nd Floor Manros Plaza (across Fooda Mango),Mango Avenue, Cebu City.

For more details you may call us during office hours at (032)4150027 or text us at 09155078768

Thank you.

Default Re: Convergys Employees - Check Encashment Services for your Final Pay

up on this one..gud am!

Now Open to serve you!!! Check Encashment Services for your Final Pay

Just bring 2 valid ID’S (i.e. original and photocopy of the Company ID, SSS, Passport, Driver’s License, PRC ID) and pertinent documents related to the check payment (i.e. check voucher/payment details, Employment Certification/Clearance).

Thanks.

up for this morning!

Now Open to serve you!!! Check Encashment Services for your Final Pay

Just bring 2 valid ID’S (i.e. original and photocopy of the Company ID, SSS, Passport, Driver’s License, PRC ID) and pertinent documents related to the check payment (i.e. check voucher/payment details, Employment Certification/Clearance).

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast