Page 1 of 367 123411 ... LastLast

Default Nikon D3100 Community

Hello istoryans! Who owns Nikon D3100 dri? Magtapok ta bi para maghinigalaay ta ug magshare sa ato inputs, tips, and tricks. Sa mga bangiitan photography masters nato feel free japun mo na manumbalay sa amo thread! Salamat ug dayon kamo!

Default Re: Nikon D3100 Community

boss pls daw post ug sample shots sa imo d31000 ky ganahan ko motan-aw sa iyang quality ug ang performance sa expeed2 thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    boss pls daw post ug sample shots sa imo d31000 ky ganahan ko motan-aw sa iyang quality ug ang performance sa expeed2 thanks!
    Sure bro! magpractice sa ko then ako ipost... ulaw ko sa ato mga bangiitan diha

ulaw pa wui wlay bangi-itan dri puro newbie mga tao

Apil ko diri bi, Ga explore pa ko kay gahapon ra intawn ko nakapalit ani nga unit.

Please share sa inyo tips and tricks. Salamat daan!

Same here, I had my Nikon D3100 just yesterday,
    post unya ko ug pics.

I bought my D3100 last december. I bought this over the D90. And I though I made a mistake...

But now, the D90 people are saying this takes pictures just as good as theirs. Yet this is smaller, lighter, easier to carry around.

The D90 may look good on paper. The specs are better. But its simply too old. The D7000 will run circles around it. Of course I can't afford a D7000. So this is the best value camera around.

The kit lens is one of the best nikkor lenses around. You can't say that with the Canon kit lenses. And it will work (albeit manual focus, and the very old ones will not meter) on all nikon lenses from the 70's...

And among the entry level cams, this has a range finder. So the lack of a motor on the body isn't really a disadvantage. I mean come on, how hard is it to use the range finder and move your fingers a bit?

So this is the best camera for me now. I'm not going to change it until I make a move to FX.

If you have money, buy the D7000. If you have other expenses like most of us, you'll be just as happy with this camera.

post dayon sir kay excited nami mo grown ning D3100 thread

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAirsoft View Post
    I bought my D3100 last december. I bought this over the D90. And I though I made a mistake...

But now, the D90 people are saying this takes pictures just as good as theirs. Yet this is smaller, lighter, easier to carry around.

The D90 may look good on paper. The specs are better. But its simply too old. The D7000 will run circles around it. Of course I can't afford a D7000. So this is the best value camera around.

The kit lens is one of the best nikkor lenses around. You can't say that with the Canon kit lenses. And it will work (albeit manual focus, and the very old ones will not meter) on all nikon lenses from the 70's...

And among the entry level cams, this has a range finder. So the lack of a motor on the body isn't really a disadvantage. I mean come on, how hard is it to use the range finder and move your fingers a bit?

So this is the best camera for me now. I'm not going to change it until I make a move to FX.

If you have money, buy the D7000. If you have other expenses like most of us, you'll be just as happy with this camera.

Low Light. Here is where it shines...
    All shots with the 18-55mm f/3.5 (great lens!), AF=off (range-finder) mostly, VR=off, WB=AUTO+R2, Vivid +2 Saturation. Why? Go to KenRockwell.com: Photography, Cameras and Taking Better Pictures for explanation of settings... wealth of information there...

Luyo sa amo balay. At night.

Medium bokeh when wide open on kit lens... I want a 50mm f/1.4... hehehe...

Point it to a dark sky, and it does this...

It focuses very close, you won't need a macro lens...

Very little ambient light, increase shutter speed on a tripod, and it does this...

Active D-lighting at work...

Shadows...

Food...

But be careful, with D-lighting on, it might introduce noise in the darker areas of your shadows...

I shall post my photos from my D3100 later

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 367 123411 ... LastLast