Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ALERT!Heartworms prevention to your Dogs.share your ideas and suggestions

My dogs are mixed Japanese Spits they are 1 year and 2months

• Can you help me how can i protect my Four Dogs to Heartworms. Karon nga sige uwan2x diri unya naay mga lamok sige og dool sa akong mga dogs sa ilang individual cage.

Can you share to me what should I do. or tips ninyo gi-unsa pod ninyo pagprevent sa mga lamok or insect bites.

• Mao baya na sagaran kamatyan sa dogs ang heartworms most commonly.And im afraid to this.thats why the sooner the better i know some of informations about this.

Naka call naku sa vet regarding this heartworms,,pero di man naku kaya ang gastos para check up lang for heartworms they cost me 750 every dog.but how much more i have 4 dogs and I am only a student ..
    I want kanang ma-afford lang naku nga mga preventions

Please DOG LOVERS share to me your suggestions regarding this heartworms.I am afraid that my dogs will be harmful for insect bites.I will wait your comments and i really appreciate for your time in sharing some tips...thank you for dropping by to this thread...

Default Re: ALERT!Heartworms prevention to your Dogs.share your ideas and suggestions

theres a vaccine for heartworm...
    1yr protection na, cost around 1k depende sa size

Default Re: ALERT!Heartworms prevention to your Dogs.share your ideas and suggestions

thanks boss arns sa info...

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwood_Cebu View Post
    theres a vaccine for heartworm...
    1yr protection na, cost around 1k depende sa size

patay buslot akong wallet ana..sir..

Quote Originally Posted by idontknow19 View Post
    patay buslot akong wallet ana..sir..
    kaya kaayo na bay, usa ra na ka puppy kato imo nabaligya just recently

in exchange, kay imo peace of mind sa imo upat ka iro.

ang canimax dii boss?

Quote Originally Posted by janmuy View Post
    ang canimax dii boss?
    how much na sya sir?

Quote Originally Posted by janmuy View Post
    ang canimax dii boss?
    pwede sad canimax... but i did some computation:

canimax to provide heartworm protection, as per reco, needs to be given every 6 weeks... in a year you have 52wks, so you will be giving canimax 8.7x in a year; if per tablet costs 100.00 and provided your dog is less than 10kls, = 8.7 x 100 = 870.00. thats your total cost in a year for heartworm prevention. a one time shot will cost you 1,000.00. in effect only a savings of 130.00. that 130.00 is the cost of all the hassles of giving canimax 9x. i think i'd still go for the one-shot vaccine

plan sad btw ko nga shot nalang kay ako pom di man mu kaon sa canimax.....i think sobra ra siya kagahi.......

monthly shot with Ivermectin. Very affordable and effective. just make share sakto imo dosage kay paksit sab imo dog kung masipyat. P150/vial.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast