Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

for those who are asking, m 23 and i am d eldest of 3. wch is y the pressure n burden is on me. anyway, i truly appreciate ur opinions guys.

until now ala ghapon jud mi nagtagad sa akong mom. i still dont have the guts to talk to her. bt i knw mahulog rman jud na na ako ang magpaka-ubos. anak bya ko, as my dad told me one time wen my mom n i fought a while back. my mom is stubborn and even though she may say that she listen to me, she will never understand me. sak2 ang gi-ingn ni BanshEe, mag-suya2x man gud ako mama sa iyang mga friends/relatives na 2a na sa gawas. n she is never contented wth wat we hav. we are not rich but we can afford minor luxuries in life. n then mo-ana xa nga nagka-lisod mi, hello? unsa nlng kha ng mga tao na wa man lng gani balay na mapuy-an or pagkaon na makaon. to think, she is working, my dad is working n i am working. mao sad btaw jud na akng kalagotan nya, she is never satisfied and always wants more.

bt since it's valentines any minute from now, i thnk i myt give her somethng. it's a day for love. but i knw, mbalik ra jud ghapon na among issue until she gets wat she wants. i am still considering moving out though. still waitin to talk to my dad regarding ds matter. for those of u who have mothers that isnt like mine, u r sooo lucky & i envy u. i am always praying dat someday, she will change 4 d best and will let me be...

the reason why dali ra ka ma init is imo man gud g apil ug kwenta ang mga past na hitabo, like cya mag buot sa tanan2x decision, sometimes atong makita is the small piece sa picture raman gud, like sa imo cya magbuot2x sa imo course and what work imo trabaho-an, but if we look at it as a big picture, she wants you to have a better life ra jud

with the situation pud na e compare ka sa inyong mga relatives about the larga2x thingy, we can't blame your mom, basin ana sila pagka brought up sa ila family, lahi2x baya ug upbringing ang mga tao, ana pud cguro ilang views sa family nila... but still when sundon nimo iyang advice i dont think makadaut sa imo...

have you ever talk to your mom kanang dili mo mag shinagitay? or for the purpose of straightening things out aron dili mo mag conflict?

try giving her flowers today and a big big hug and talk to her (tan-awa lang jud na wala cyay gkuptan na pangkalot) hehehe

abi nko nga ang mga parents nga mangayo or mag expect sa ilang anak is kadto rang mga kabos kaayu. Abroad imung papa so di jud mu kabos, nya why man mangayo pa ug blay imung mama? paita...

Obligasyon na sa Ginikanan magpa daku ug anak, magpa eskwela nga di mag expect nga mabayran.

So, kitang mga magsugod pa ug pamilya, atu tah huna hunaon na...

omg. sorry to hear that. Live on your own. Ipakita nimo nga, dili porket wala ka ni work abroad, wala kay future para nila (sa imong parents). Sure ko, kung mahiwalay ka sa imong mama for awhile or for the meantime, ma realize pod niya iyang pag pressure nimo. to think nga wala ka nipalag sa iyang mga gusto sa una (course, school, work) na para makarealize siya nga "it's your time" your an adult na, you can decide on your own and etc. pero ayaw lang jud pagtanom ug sama na loob sa imong mom. let your dad knows your decision too para ma-aware pod.

mao lagi... pait kaayo oiz... karn, i gave her some flowers and gift pra reconciliation and valentines. ala man xa office so i juz left them in her table. ganina pa 2 morning, m pretty sure by now nakabalik na xa... but she never texted or called to say thanks. hay... she is really stubborn. n i hop someday, i wudnt b like her. i dnt want to raise my kids d way she does.

i'm juz really waiting for my dad to call to discuss me moving out. maypa akong papa nkatxt pa nko to greet me. i can rly say my dad is too good for her, n her actions may be bcz my dad spoils her too mch. bsag unsa-on pa sad jud, d man ko magtanom ug sama ng loob. it's juz frustrating 2 be in ds situation.

6.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456