Page 433 of 440 FirstFirst ... 423430431432433434435436 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 4397

maaung adlaw istoryans! i am planning to venture trading/stock market investment.. I have been reading blogs,and info sa internet about ani but still I have questions na walai full answer sa internet or may dili ko satisfied sa akong nabasa...

I am choosing COL as my online broker - y? mostly suggested for beginners sa akong mga nabasan

I am now ready to open an account when COL however naay mga requirements kinda dili ko sure how to fulfill and or gather .. i am out of the country, so can I email my application and send a scanned copy of the ID? (will this work)?
    required pud daw ug TIN, I have one before kato naa paku sa phils pero kalimot naku sa # and not even sure if pede pa to.. or how can i secure TIN # wyl out of the country?

Hoping naai istoryan dinhi na sweto kaau aning butanga nga unta makatabang naku and makatubag sa mga pangutana naku.

unta naai makatubag sa akong mga pangutana kabahin aning butanga.. and if naa mo nabal an nga mas saun buhaton given sa akong situation, pls share ninyo naku

ug mao kini ang akong suliran..

thanks in advance istoryan!! more power ...

- - - Updated - - -

maaung adlaw istoryans! i am planning to venture trading/stock market investment.. I have been reading blogs,and info sa internet about ani but still I have questions na walai full answer sa internet or may dili ko satisfied sa akong nabasa...

I am choosing COL as my online broker - y? mostly suggested for beginners sa akong mga nabasan

I am now ready to open an account with COL however naay mga requirements kinda dili ko sure how to fulfill and or gather .. i am out of the country, so can I email my application and send a scanned copy of the ID? (will this work)?
    required pud daw ug TIN, I have one before kato naa paku sa phils pero kalimot naku sa # and not even sure if pede pa to.. or how can i secure TIN # wyl out of the country?

Hoping naai istoryan dinhi na sweto kaau aning butanga nga unta makatabang naku and makatubag sa mga pangutana naku.

unta naai makatubag sa akong mga pangutana kabahin aning butanga.. and if naa mo nabal an nga mas saun buhaton given sa akong situation, pls share ninyo naku

Quote Originally Posted by fireheart View Post
    ...maaung adlaw istoryans! i am planning to venture trading/stock market investment.. I have been reading blogs,and info sa internet about ani but still I have questions na walai full answer sa internet or may dili ko satisfied sa akong nabasa...

I am now ready to open an account with COL however naay mga requirements kinda dili ko sure how to fulfill and or gather .. i am out of the country, so can I email my application and send a scanned copy of the ID? (will this work)?

unta naai makatubag sa akong mga pangutana kabahin aning butanga.. and if naa mo nabal an nga mas saun buhaton given sa akong situation, pls share ninyo naku ...
    hi fireheart. suggest nako kay mu email ka directly to COL and ask them. email address nila: helpdesk@colfinancial.com

nalibog ko gamay... when I purchased stocks and the market value went up...why is it I'm still in a negative?
    I was able to read last time nga naa to ni hatag ug formula to use before buying stocks para kabalo ka if you will be in negative or not..

HELP?

Quote Originally Posted by snake_eye View Post
    nalibog ko gamay... when I purchased stocks and the market value went up...why is it I'm still in a negative?
    I was able to read last time nga naa to ni hatag ug formula to use before buying stocks para kabalo ka if you will be in negative or not..

HELP?
    When you buy boss, naa commission charges and other fees totally amounting to 1.09%. Price bought + 1.09% =average price. Kelangan musaka imo average price boss para maging break even or more para maka gain ka.

Quote Originally Posted by fireheart View Post

I am now ready to open an account when COL however naay mga requirements kinda dili ko sure how to fulfill and or gather .. i am out of the country, so can I email my application and send a scanned copy of the ID? (will this work)?

- - - Updated - - -

We are on the same boat though in terms of signing up with COL very soon. I called their customer service and their advice is to fill the forms completely and send it to them asap. They will send an email to schedule a skype interview. I dont know what for but I am ok with it. With your question, re TIN - i still have my old no. and I will use that.

My suggestion, send some1 in your family to locate your TIN at BIR office. If none existent anymore, then apply for a new one when you get the chance.

Blog Entries
    Kinsa nay naka suway og withdraw sa col og kwarta? Pila pod ka days ma karga saimo banko sa cebu?

Blog Entries
    Kinsa poy naay account dinhi sa firstmetrosec? Cebu base ni na broker or manila gihapon? Unsa ka dali mag transfer og kwarta back and forth saimo metrobank account?

2 to 3 days.

ensure your name accout with COL is same as your beneficiary bank account.

question..
    what do you guys think of PhilWeb (WEB)... is it a good buy or not?

Quote Originally Posted by snake_eye View Post
    question..
    what do you guys think of PhilWeb (WEB)... is it a good buy or not?
    kung pang long term mas maayo go for blue chip companies, kon day trading ka ani, looking back sa iyang performance history, you are less likely to make gains

11.    Advertisement