Page 427 of 440 FirstFirst ... 417424425426427428429430437 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 4397

I've read one of Bo Sanchez books and got interested in stock market.
    Planning to invest for long term, like 20 years..

As what I understand in his book all we need to go is just invest on big company and just keep investing no matter what happen to the stock market economy..

Is it really safe and effective that way?

Quote Originally Posted by awiekid View Post
    im willing to invest 10k/month unsay maau mutual fund or stock market any broker or opis sa cebu for conveniece.
    bro> Unicapital located in Insular building , Ayala

Quote Originally Posted by snake_eye View Post
    @sakagawasan, mao pud lagi na...but if I were to ask you, is it safe to invest now? what stocks can you also recommend?
    Mao gyud na ang pinakadelikado na pangutana brader. I won't give you any stock recommendation, it would be best to study the company(s) you want to invest in coz it's your money anyway not mine. Naa man mga free seminar ang mga broker houses for basic stock investing and naa sad mga paid seminars.

Is it safe? Nothing is certain on the equity market given with what is happening around the world which would greatly affect the world and our economy. But as Warren Buffett said, "You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy". If you are willing to risk on the buying the fear of others, then go on but if not, well, it's up to you when will you start investing. Ingon pa nila, "High Risk, High Return". It may be true it may be not.

Quote Originally Posted by loucellmar View Post

As what I understand in his book all we need to go is just invest on big company and just keep investing no matter what happen to the stock market economy..

Peso cost averaging or PCA may work for long term investors. Pero dili cya inana ka effective if you want maximize the returns of your capital. Given sa imo investment horizon na 20yrs, well, kung imo studyhan og maayo ang mga companies you want to invest in, well, it could be a possibility nga you can invest in a JFC(Jollibee) & URC(Universal Robina) type of companies na you can buy for at least P10 now and may grow to P200+ after 10~20yrs.

@sakagawasan, very well said....ni apil ko sa FB page ni Ed C. don't know if you're familir sa iyaha...The Filipino Investors man guro to iyang FB page..but wala pa kaayo ko kaapil sa iyang mga seminars kay conflict sa akong work sched...

actually sir. ok rana sila ed sa TFIC. i ingon raman sad na nila sa ilang mga seminars kung when or where.
    naay i held sa TFIC karung nov 28.

Well, advice lang if you are not sure or not that knowledgeable about Investing in the Philippine Stock Market, don't do it yet - do MF instead - make a research, grab an advice, read books, find a mentor, etc select the best that works for you.. remember ulahi ang pagbasol. Frustrated ko ani sa una but karon I got +24, +7, +16 and -4 (sorry but can't tell you the details)

But I am shocked for last 2years lagi mas dako like 10% ang return sa ako Mutual Fund,
    no need pa for research low as 5k effort less, karon abante ko sa MF today low kaayo..

so If you do not have time mas mayo MF nalang select nalang sad maayo na company kanang masaligan ug nindot ang background ayaw padala sa istorya2x, chismis2x lang.. Good luck ninyo

Bro, nindot to mga feedback sa ato fellow istoryans regarding sa imo query. Let me share na lang how I think in investing. I choose only blue chips and those companies that I'm really familiar with. Minimal ra kaayo ang chance nga maka own ko or even maka franchise ana nga company. So my other option na lang is to be an investor thru stocl market and mutual fund. It's like ra jud nga ni partner ka nila ayala, sy, gokongwei, etc. You just let them handle your money...

- - - Updated - - -

Bro, nindot to mga feedback sa ato fellow istoryans regarding sa imo query. Let me share na lang how I think in investing. I choose only blue chips and those companies that I'm really familiar with. Minimal ra kaayo ang chance nga maka own ko or even maka franchise ana nga company. So my other option na lang is to be an investor thru stocl market and mutual fund. It's like ra jud nga ni partner ka nila ayala, sy, gokongwei, etc. You just let them handle your money...

Quote Originally Posted by mrserious View Post
    Well, advice lang if you are not sure or not that knowledgeable about Investing in the Philippine Stock Market, don't do it yet - do MF instead - make a research, grab an advice, read books, find a mentor, etc select the best that works for you.. remember ulahi ang pagbasol. Frustrated ko ani sa una but karon I got +24, +7, +16 and -4 (sorry but can't tell you the details)

But I am shocked for last 2years lagi mas dako like 10% ang return sa ako Mutual Fund,
    no need pa for research low as 5k effort less, karon abante ko sa MF today low kaayo..

so If you do not have time mas mayo MF nalang select nalang sad maayo na company kanang masaligan ug nindot ang background ayaw padala sa istorya2x, chismis2x lang.. Good luck ninyo

What are the usual average percentage return in a year sa MF?
    Can you name 3 company that you can recommend so I can research about them..
    Thank you boss..

Thank you boss..
    Philequity bro. Just check their website Philequity Management, Inc. i suggest you check the returns of their equity fund and you do the math. But take note, past performance is not an indication of future yields. I serve lang na as your reference bro how they perform. And oh by the way, their fund manager is Wilson Sy, considered as the Warren Buffet of the Phils...

Thank you boss..
    Hi,

I have Mutual Fund with Sunlife, last year return nila is 19.73% gyud.
    I have Equity fund with Sunlife man gud. Kanang Mutual fund, daghan na siyag klase nga funds pa, kanang Equity fund usa na sa ako gipila lang fund, nagstart lang kos 5K nga investment and tungod kay nakita nako nga maau ila return last year ako gyud gipaspasan.
    I have my Sunlife Financial Advisor, named Carine Joy Paculaba this is her contact # 09262987916 contact lang palihog niya for more info.

Thank you.

11.    Advertisement