Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3441424344454647 ... LastLast

Default Re: BEST BABY BACK RIBS in the City!

Wow, telling the truth nowadays is called bashing na diay... Well, some truths really do hurt. Sorry if i pinched a nerve somewhere in here...

Anyway guys, find out for yourself. Be empowered consumers and be in the know. As for me, I support local produce and our own farmers all the way as a consumer/ a mother and as a person engaged in business.

Quote Originally Posted by porzdude View Post
    guys try DISTRICT 50 sa jcenter mall..

mrg lami ilng ribs ddto..havent tasted it but looks fine to me..

kita mn gd ko sa menu..heheheehe

i actually tried it na. price and portion is fair.
    it was good has a bit of a fruity undertone, maybe just a bit fruity for my taste, the sauce does have body the diff levels of sweetness gives some depth but is lacking character maybe a lil refinement pa. though unique from the others it's one of those rib recipe that 1 serving is enough, a definite must try for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by VAINessa View Post
    Wow, telling the truth nowadays is called bashing na diay... Well, some truths really do hurt. Sorry if i pinched a nerve somewhere in here...

Anyway guys, find out for yourself. Be empowered consumers and be in the know. As for me, I support local produce and our own farmers all the way as a consumer/ a mother and as a person engaged in business.
    oh give it a rest vainessa your not doing anything by posting a long report on consumerism and empowerment.

the good part of this discussion is you got ur post count to 13 gamay nlng mka advertise nagyud ka.
    i won't be much of a person if i argue with a mother/ business woman just for a cut of meat.

cge na just tell us the "consumers" where to go para matapos na. im actually in the mood for ribs : )

Well it seems like harassment is your game here. Is it because you have a thousand posts to boast of? Now you are putting me down and the knowledge i have with these things just because i am a mother? Wow, how nice of you.... Yah i am a mother but definitely 'just' not that. Take caution with your words.

Anyway, about your question, my personal preference for ribs that goes way back before i ventured into my business, is the one racks sells with the spicy sauce. But sadly they dont operate here. You might also want to give siam mactans thai bbq ribs a try for a change.

Its okay tonio, i have better things to do than compete with your 'a thousand plus plus' posts just so advertising is granted. Whatever. Thanks for the info on the rules. You know, it doesnt hurt to be nicer to people (and opinionated people) and have some semblance of how the ice cream that you sell can bring out smiles to kids and kids at heart. You can do it.

Hey, I was there sa yummy food for a quick lunch. I'll try the ribs next time. Na-a ra man diay, Didn't really take a look at the menu cuz I was in the mood for fish and in a hurry.

Btw, Vainessa and tonyo, ay mo'g away dre. You have more to gain from being nice to and doing business with each other. tonyo can supply Vainessa with ice cream kay wala'y ice cream sa yummy food.
    Last edited by dubioz; 01-25-2012 at 05:50 AM.

t'was not a first time that i tried the ribs sa casa verde. last time namu ddto, na disappoint jud mi kay uga kaau ila ribs den nay mga parts na murag d ribs. oh well, basin pud mag depends sa cook ato na time. but will surely try something else. hehe

Yep, as Cebuanos develop their tastes further, they begin to realize that those "ribs" aren't that great after all.

Quote Originally Posted by apolgreyz View Post
    ...sa ... nay mga parts na murag d ribs.

lamia pod ning mga gipang hisgutan dre

sa bigbys lami man sad pro lami man pud ang casa verde

ang best kay naa sa ekitz...hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3441424344454647 ... LastLast