Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Hi All,

Great news! ZALORA PHILIPPINES will give you incredible offer. Buy any product online (ZALORA Philippines | Online Shopping for Shoes, Clothes & Fashion) and use this coupon 15% OFF ZBAP2QF. There's no limit on this offer as long as you purchase. The reason I'm making you this offer is to get you into the habit of ordering your favorite items on site. I know that once you've shopped here a few times, you'll want to order from us over and over again. We want pleased customers and I'm giving you an incentive to return.

Just use this coupon 15% OFF ZBAP2QF when you checkout. It's your ticket to a great discount!
    ZALORA Philippines | Online Shopping for Shoes, Clothes & Fashion Shop now at ZALORA and get a 15% discount with this voucher code: ZBAP2QF #zaloraph

- - - Updated - - -

Great news! ZALORA PHILIPPINES will give you incredible offer. Buy any product online (ZALORA Philippines | Online Shopping for Shoes, Clothes & Fashion) and use this coupon 15% OFF ZBAP2QF. There's no limit on this offer as long as you purchase. The reason I'm making you this offer is to get you into the habit of ordering your favorite items on site. I know that once you've shopped here a few times, you'll want to order from us over and over again. We want pleased customers and I'm giving you an incentive to return.

Just use this coupon 15% OFF ZBAP2QF when you checkout. It's your ticket to a great discount!
    ZALORA Philippines | Online Shopping for Shoes, Clothes & Fashion Shop now at ZALORA and get a 15% discount with this voucher code: ZBAP2QF #zaloraph

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Default For OFWs all over the world.

Bayan Mall is an online shopping mall where our kababayans abroad (OFWs) can shop for their families here in the Philippines from Groceries to Gadgets. Visit our website now! www.bayanmall.com.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    Guys, can you share a list online shops here in the philippines? Please also include their main products that they are selling. I'll start it off here.

www.shopnzip.com - Gift Items.
    www.philflower.com - Flowers , Gift Items

Here's our entry:

Bayan Mall is an online shopping mall where our kababayans abroad (OFWs) can shop for their families here in the Philippines from Groceries to Gadgets. Visit our website now! www.bayanmall.com.

The dream shirt - cute tshirt
    Washi Works - art crafting materials
    Goods.ph -online groceries and electronics

www.benloi.com --- Sports Equipment, Sports Apparel, Sports Bags, Casual Bags, and Everything Else

These stores have very limited things to sell, it's better to visit one trusted online store where you can buy everything you want, i know one store i hope you guys will like it go and visit http://weeklyadvantage.com/weekly-ads/publix-ad/

I have only tried Ebay.ph and Goods.ph . For me they're the most reliable online shopping store here in the Philippines so far

Default You can also shop in US then send it to Philippines

Want to shop online from US to Cebu?

It's easy with www.johnnyairplus.com

Once you order on-line please use data below as your shipping address:

JetCBU / Your Name
    Johnny Air Plus Cbu
    6904 Roosevelt Avenue
    Woodside, New York 11377
    Tel (713719870

No Hassles, just shopping at your convenience

For more details

Please call :
    Kenneth Antojado
    Hotline number : 512 22 22 or 318 73 44
    Mobile number : 0917 304 1996 or 0923 401 9247
    Email: cebu@johnnyairplus.com

@kenneth123 where can we calculate the estimated shipping cost?

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast