Page 2 of 166 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Film making anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by satoy
    Quote Originally Posted by davidofflyts
    ako magmake make man ko usahay ug film , i havent worked with people though, i just film inanimate objects for like a minute ....... ganahan lang ko magtan-aw tan-aw inanimate objects from different angles
    id love to see ur film kung pwede. what camera do you use?
    Hahaha, i bet ma dissapointed ka .... it's not the "artistic" kind .... i was fooling around with the digi handycam i got last recently..... pero ganahn ra ghapon ko sa gawas even though nonesense.... i luv my digital handy cam... hehehhehe.....
    actually i have 2, the 1st model which i got like 2 years ago, kay sony, i forgot the model number though...basta it was heavier than the newer models today and na a siya screen sa back...... the latest one kay DCRTRV350 ... (i guess thats the model number kay ma o na a sa manual).....

has anyone here experienced shooting a short feature film? or a documentary? i have most of the equipments necessary for this and id like to know if anyone has an idea on a story.
    teen agnst......mga teen problems like drugs, or child prostituion.... i think those topics might be good kay everyone seems to be interested in them

yeah, I'm interested in film making too, that's a great idea.
    what progrmas do you ugys usually use in editing?

Quote Originally Posted by r/brey
    ummm, vegas 4.0b is the latest. its a great software as always. some say it surpasses FCP for the mac and avid xdv. and i think it really does. style of editing is slightly different from standard NLEs though. thats what i like about it.
    really? well that will surely make me want to try it. thanks. what do you use for compositing? borisfx? after effects? or is there also one from sonic foundry?

has anyone here experienced shooting a short feature film? or a documentary? i have most of the equipments necessary for this and id like to know if anyone has an idea on a story.
    teen agnst......mga teen problems like drugs, or child prostituion.... i think those topics might be good kay everyone seems to be interested in them
    thats a good selection david, maybe we could form a group and brain storm what we want to make and make it a group effort.

ako magmake make man ko usahay ug film , i havent worked with people though, i just film inanimate objects for like a minute ....... ganahan lang ko magtan-aw tan-aw inanimate objects from different angles
    id love to see ur film kung pwede. what camera do you use?
    Hahaha, i bet ma dissapointed ka .... it's not the "artistic" kind .... i was fooling around with the digi handycam i got last recently..... pero ganahn ra ghapon ko sa gawas even though nonesense.... i luv my digital handy cam... hehehhehe.....
    actually i have 2, the 1st model which i got like 2 years ago, kay sony, i forgot the model number though...basta it was heavier than the newer models today and na a siya screen sa back...... the latest one kay DCRTRV350 ... (i guess thats the model number kay ma o na a sa manual).....
    thats a very good digital 8 camera.

Quote Originally Posted by vanceloma
    yeah, I'm interested in film making too, that's a great idea.
    what progrmas do you ugys usually use in editing?
    right now im using pinnacle studio 8 cuz its really easy. but im starting to study adobe premiere, avid xpress and pinnacle edition.

satoy i suggest you try vegas 4 by sonicfoundry. theres a free demo on their site. premiere is a waste of time. avid is too expensive and eats your hardware. edition is ok, theres a new version coming up!

unsa nice video editing software? and where na makuha?and how much?

Quote Originally Posted by r/brey
    satoy i suggest you try vegas 4 by sonicfoundry. theres a free demo on their site. premiere is a waste of time. avid is too expensive and eats your hardware. edition is ok, theres a new version coming up!
    hi, yeh im trying out vegas video now. its pretty good. but has a totally different look to it than the other nle's.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 166 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast