Page 1 of 352 123411 ... LastLast

Default Muscle Building and Fat Loss

Ask me anything you want to know about how to build lean muscle mass and how to lose weight.
    I'll try my best to answer all the questions asked here..

how can i get a bigger breast and tinier waist, fafi?

I doubt it is possible to get bigger breast in a natural way. and to trim your waist. Simply EAT HEALTHY. you don't need exercise to trim your waist. Remember that eating 2000 of ZERO CALORIES(Calories with no nutrients.. these are the calories that ends up making you fat) is different from eating 2000 Calories from foods full of nutrients.

how to get lean muscles and great abs?? is it possible to attain in 3 months??

is it true if you go heavy on the weights you are lifting, you will lose more fat compared to light weights and high reps?

@patrick991

Diet and Exercise.. Diet is 85% and exercise is only 15%. There is no way you will get lean muscle if you wont sacrifice those zero calorie foods. Abs? again diet combined with High intensity workout! Don't workout for more than 40 minutes or else you would eating up the muscle in your body. 90 days? Really possible if you are consistent with your diet.. Eat the proper foods(Veggies, fruits, Lean Meat)

@Bacarey

I haven't heard of anything like that.. Heavy weight = More strength and muscle gain while Light weight = More Definition.. but if you're talking about losing fats.. Compound exercise = Burn more fats compared to isolation.

unsa pagkahibaw na 2000 cal na imo intake? do u have to measure if food u intake?

Yes. thats the only way you can know how much calories you eat.. But that's being like a robot. Why waste time measuring every single thing you eat when you can just eat and eat as long as the food you're eating are the good ones.

I dont measure the calories but Im cautious about what I eat. I make sure sad nga my intake is not more than what I lose when I do exercise. The only time na nigamay jud ko and na proportion ako body was when I was doing this things compared to doing pure exercise lang.

Quote Originally Posted by haroldjizdeortega View Post
    how can i get a bigger breast and tinier waist, fafi?
    I don't know with getting bigger bustline but I can assure you that by dancing especially when you focus more on your lower body will help you trim your waist ^_^

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 352 123411 ... LastLast