Page 331 of 352 FirstFirst ... 321328329330331332333334341 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3520

bos kinsa naka gamit aning nitric max muscle ug anabolic rx24?
    kapoy nako cge gym walay asenso murag yoyo nya after 6mos poul na gym muna balik napud dako

I've been lifting for 6 months now, but I'm stuck at 140lbs for a month, started at 128lbs...unsay maayo buhaton para maabot ang gainz?

^ Nice sounding gains. I was in the same boat before. Pasabot ana naa imong gi take in nga food is enough to maintain your current weight not to lose or to gain pud. So if you want to gain more weight kay eat more lang. Extra rice, extra banana, extra apple. etc. Preferably fibrous foods.

mga masters! wa may gym diri sa among probinsya, so dri lang ko amoa hauz mag exercise, ok ba ning sa hasfit.com kai wa kaaio cya mga equipment gigamit?

Masters.
    Unsay modaku anang mag rowing?

Most of the answers to the recent questions can all be found in the thread.

Multi-vitamins ------> Some vitamins can increase mental alertness which is most likely the reason why mag lisud mo og sleep after taking multi-vitamins. Personally, i don't get affected by it. But if you are one of the affected, you can always take it earlier in the day

Supplements ------> People asking about supplements all the time. Supplements will only "supplement" your nutrition plan. I don't care if you take this and that, if you don't have a solid nutrition program, your supplements CAN or WILL go to waste. Stick with the basics(Protein, Fish oil and multivitamins).

No results --------> 1/4 = Gym, 3/4 = Nutrition. People focus too much on their workouts and forget that MOST of the results WILL come from their nutrition. No results? ----> You're not eating right or you're not eating enough. Simple as that!
    Laymans?
    Figure out maintenance calories --------> Eat more than calorie maintenance = Gain weight(Either muscle or fat; too much calorie surplus will result to more fat), Eat less than calorie maintenance = Lose weight. The amount of protein you eat CAN be a factor of muscle growth or muscle retention.

So if you haven't seen any results for the past few weeks, then obviously... There is a problem! Figure it out! Are you eating enough? Are you eating more than you need? Are you eating less than you need? I can't calculate this for you, this is your journey, your responsibility.

References for knowledge
    Calculating Calories and Macronutrients - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    Macro & Micronutrients Explained! - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    Time to Debunk Bodybuilding Nutrition Myths - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Hi,

ask lang ko when is the right time to do cutting phase? I am currently 150lbs and 5'7 height (Male).

Ask lang pud ko unsa inyu gina eat na maka pa gamay tiyan? all high fiber?

hmm.. age 23 / 81kls / 5'2 height.. gym ko 5x a day around 2 hours at least ba.. focus nako for now is pagamayon akong tiyan kay dako gyud kog tiyan.. what kind of exercises man ako buhaton? kay mostly mag threadmill ko and kanang murag bike2 na exercise ba.. and i only eat once a day, pero usa pud ka plato nuon for breakfast.. am i doing it wrong? any advise pa? thanks

atong monday ko nag start..

august 18..

karon grabe pama.ul..dili nako ma extend akong arm...
    murag ko ug t-rex dinasour...

healing time ko karon...wajeje..

Quote Originally Posted by magicflakes View Post
    hmm.. age 23 / 81kls / 5'2 height.. gym ko 5x a day around 2 hours at least ba.. focus nako for now is pagamayon akong tiyan kay dako gyud kog tiyan.. what kind of exercises man ako buhaton? kay mostly mag threadmill ko and kanang murag bike2 na exercise ba.. and i only eat once a day, pero usa pud ka plato nuon for breakfast.. am i doing it wrong? any advise pa? thanks
    biscuit, you are doing it wrong. Take time to read this thread from first post to last, all your questions were already answered here.

11.    Advertisement