Page 81 of 956 FirstFirst ... 717879808182838491 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lana21 View Post
    all i can say is i wish you could join us-in one of our sessions!!! PM me if ever you might want to kay i really want to hear your explanation after.
    I don't need an explanation. I've tried it, and I know what the driving forces are behind it, and it's NOT supernatural. However, you people seem to need it, so I don't wish to argue with that. You go enjoy what you want to do with all this, and be happy/sad/frightened whatever with it.

It's like smoking--some people need it (i.e. to believe in such things as spirits and ghosts), others don't need it. I'm happy to be one of those who don't need it (and yes, I don't smoke).

The freedom you feel if you are a rational person, is priceless.

-RODION

Blog Entries
    alryt ,no need to argue

you dont belong to this thread then...

with all due respect.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post
    I do have such experiences, but careful analysis and using the scientific method and common sense made me realize there was nothing supernatural about what I felt or what I saw or what I heard, nga frightening. Na-solve ra nako ang issue by being inquisitive, unafraid, and sensible--I dug into my knowledge base of scientific fact and this led me to conclude that whatever fearful things I observed are only products of the natural laws of physics acting upon this world. This method of thinking leads to the path where you can enjoy a life less harried by useless worries and useless fears.

-RODION
    bro, will u care to elaborate more on your experiences wherein a rational explanation was just found in the end? basig kaning mga uban diri ba makahibaw sd nga di diay to mao ilang na-sense.. xplainable ra diay sa science.. maybe you'll be able to help..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lana21 View Post
    alryt ,no need to argue

you dont belong to this thread then...

with all due respect.
    I was expressing my opinion about this matter. As equally as you are free to post about your beliefs in it, I too am free to post about my opinion about the matter.

-RODION

sometimes... i wish science can explain EVERYTHING so that there would be NOTHING to worry about

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TEDA View Post
    sometimes... i wish science can explain EVERYTHING so that there would be NOTHING to worry about
    That's like asking, "I wish my father / mother was everything I wished for (i.e. perfect), so there would be nothing to worry about." But alas, your mother and/or father is only human. Similarly, science is only a tool, an imperfect tool for now, but there are countless men and women around the world who are working very hard so that these tools improve and tell us more about the world we live in, so that we may live less and less in fear.

-RODION

Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post
    That's like asking, "I wish my father / mother was everything I wished for (i.e. perfect), so there would be nothing to worry about." But alas, your mother and/or father is only human. Similarly, science is only a tool, an imperfect tool for now, but there are countless men and women around the world who are working very hard so that these tools improve and tell us more about the world we live in, so that we may live less and less in fear.

-RODION
    so as long as science cant answer/prove what we have...
    then we would still live to our fears.

Naa toy time nga si mama naglingkod sa rocking chair.facing jud sa tv.. Kilid niya kay pultahan man. Layo-layo gamay niya ang pultahan pero kita kaayo..kay abli man. Cge xa'g taghoy while ga watch ug tv. Nikalit xa'g tan-aw sa pultahan sa iyang kilid..naai niagi nga white lady nga pwerte naman lang daw'ng gwapaha pero nagdugo iyang left nga mata..Ni smile xa nga naglutaw nga niagi. Kuyawa naman lang daw ni mama..Wagtang siya sa iyang gilingkuran oi !

Naa pud to na encounter ang mama sa akong classmate. Trabaho siya sa Mitsumi..Leader2 na pud to didto. Daun, tingpa-uli na nila..pagsakay pa lang niya sa taxi, nakabantay siya nga nahabilin ang mga ubang papers niya. Nibalik siya sa sud. Pag sud niya, hilom kaayo. Wa juy tao. Niagi siya sa corridors..Pag agi niya naa btaw nai ni shagit ug HAHAYY... ahaka nalang !!!

isa ni nga paranormal nga ako na sulayan... one time ga overnight mi sa beach kmi magka barkada partner2x (ma asawahay), mga 9pm kapin picture2x dayon tagay2x pd nahibulong ang usa ka barkada namo nga ga picture2x sila sa iyang asawa sa ilang digital camera naay murag cub webs ( supot sa kaka ) so abi nya against the light dw mao naay supot2x ming balhin sila og position og padayon sila og picture2x nya mao rman gihapon naa gihapon ang supot so abi nya hugaw ang lens iyang gi limpyohan og iya gi testingan mao rman gihapon naa gihapon ang supot.... diri na sya na kulbaan nga dapit ky kung kmi iyang picturan ma wala ang supot2x og sila mo picture naa npod, na kulbaan mi ky basin bad omen to or murag warning sa ilang duha nga ny maot nga ma hitabo, kato mn gud nga beach nature pa kaayo basin ang mga dili ingon ato ming apil og jamming namo lol... maayo rpod ang among overnight sa beach pirting lingawa walay maot nga na hitabo....

11.    Advertisement