Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: ROCKSTAR SUPERNOVA

since the start i was rooting for Dilana.. she's just phenomenal, in my opinion. she can sing soft ones up to the hard ones with her own character that's both delightful and partly original.
    when lukas and dilana were only the remaining rockers left.. i thought oh hell yeah! dilana's fronting a supergroup.. should be awesome.. but Tommy and the gang chose Lukas..

I have to agree that Lukas has a nice catchy composition.. when he stripped it down a bit with just acoustic guitars.. it sounded good still... he deserved it...
    to dilana, a recording collaboration with Gilby Clarke and Dave Navarro is already a winner too...

to me magni is a great singer, only he needs to polish more his stage antics... such crew of Clarke, Lee and Newsted can easily dwarf a vocalist with too less stage presence... Lukas on the other hand has that... just need to work out on his voice.. i think he can manage to do that as show in his Creep rendition...

so far this has been more entertaining than the previous season...

Quote Originally Posted by vincemcman
    magni should have won it all... I guess they're going the wrong direction
    sakto, lets just see what happens to supernova.

the good thing about sa mga ingon ani nga show whether american idol or rockstar kay it gives us the chance to see fresh talents, it gives opportunities sa mga dili ilado. It shows that dreams to come true . like for example last years winner JD fortune nga ang iyang balay iya ra auto who would have thought that he would be fronting INXS and so does Lucas nga bartender ra and now fronting Supernova

naay mga disclaimer but mao nay matawag ninyog stereotypes.

ingon akong classmate naa siya nabasahan nga gi-sue daw ang supernova kay naay banda kapariha nilag name...

Blog Entries

pero hambogan manko ni lukas although good performer cya...nagtuo bako mga canadian mga mau hambugero man lagi ni c lukas feeling gwapo pajud...c magni noon nindot kau mo perform super talented...dli naman cya knahanlan ayoson iyang performance ok naman cyag performance para nako...ako lang opinion ha mao wala nila gichose c magni kay mahadlok cla ma backstage ni magni kun magsugod na silag perform medyo may pagka vain sad baya na c tommy unya unsaon nalang kung ang attention adto tanan ni magni wla sa ilang banda...remember isa sa supernova niingon we don't want a frontman..nya mura naghesitate jud cla kay talented bya c magni...then ang merkano sad medyo mo discriminate...c dilana nindot sad unta compare kay lukas pero i know daan dli cla ganahan nga babae ang vocalist so ni chose cla ni lukas kay they know mangud dli jud cla ma overshadow ni lukas kay mo blend in raman cya...

^ nice comment

6.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456