Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Are UFOs really visiting us?

I just read an article online about UFO sightings. I even saw one episode on discovery channel about these sightings with witnesses. Can you enlighten me about your knowledge in UFO? are the True or what?

Extraterrestrial existence is plausible. Our universe is so vast. We cannot say that we are the only living species living in these huge universe. I've always been intrigued with notion of extraterrestrial existence. Because, if we discover their existence, they would surely answer a volume of life's mysteries -- Do they believe in God, if so, what kind of God to they believe in? What's their notion of their existence? Do we share the same point of view.

There's even an equation regarding the existence of extraterrestrial : Drake equation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - An equation that would calculate the potential number of extraterrestrial civilizations.

Our biggest problem in discovering their existence is distance. It would take millions and billions of light year's to go from one point to another. Nevertheless, considering the number of stars, galaxies( billions) we can say that extraterrestrial existence is plausible.

In my opinion, it is not a matter of "IF" rather, it's a matter of "WHEN"- When will we discover them.

Blog Entries
    UFO's and the possibility of extraterrestrials are two different things. Jaman27's explanation suffices for the latter. For UFO's, understand them for what they are--unidentified, and thus allegations that they are extraterrestrials are as good as me saying that I'm Bill Murray.

-RODION

if you see an aircraft but you dont know what aircraft it is, you could already call it a UFO....but if you see a creature that looks like ET, then you could call that an extraterrestrial...

kasagaran dghan ma mislead anang UFO og extraterrestrials. usahay e equate pa ang duha na prehas ra w/c is incorrect.

i believe in UFOs

Blog Entries
    I'm moving this to the S&O section. This is a subforum of facts, not beliefs.

-RODION

for sure there are lots of UFO's but extra terrestrials? never seen a real one....

if ufos were indeed visiting us then they would make it known. Dili mag tago2x. And I believe they don't need to go to world leaders to communicate. Ngano? You don't see yourself requesting to talk to the queen ant when visiting an ant colony

UFO ., tabanog na ,

aliens , i belive they could exist . but not yet proven . unless i see one . not hoax news.

parallel universe could be posible . they could see us from the 4rt or 5th dimention.

as of the monent , theres no proof yet .

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast