Default Why are Members Still Trying to Post Religious Threads?

I find it funny that members who have only tried to use religious threads to incite senseless debates and arguments. Who only ask ridicules and redundant questions from members, solely for their purpose of pushing personal agendas. Flame, bait, and insult anyone who does not share their personal views. Now are still trying to post thread after thread, knowing they will only be closed or moved to the dead letter file called "General Discussions" where they are quickly buried.

Members did not play nice in the litter box, so the Mods have put the hammer down. We were warned over and over again. We had to be a ZOO, so now it is gone. We killed it, and it is not coming back. This was one of the only forum sections that allowed this type of discussion to even exist. But we could not handle this freedom, and we mistreated their gift. We should have been smarter, more mature, cleverer, and more respectful. Instead members purposely tried to get threads closed. They wanted to censor and control free speech. We attacked the Messenger and insulted his message and beliefs.

Well welcome to censorship and loss of free speech. We acted like small children and brats so the Mods had to be adults. You did not appreciate what you had, and now you will miss it now that it is done. If we were only half as smart as we thought we were, than this would not have had to happen. I personally miss the exchanges with many of the members, some I am sorry I ever met, but it was an interesting forum. To bad some members had to stab it through the heart. It was what kept me posting on this forum. Nobody won the petty arguments on issues of semantics, everyone lost. In Texas we have an old saying, "Too many fleas, kills the dog"

So why are members still trying to post tricky pointed questions or threads with an obvious twist? Is it time to quite beating this dead horse, and just walk? This horse is dead. We killed it.
    Last edited by jamesmusslewhite; 01-11-2010 at 12:47 AM.