Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: chiropractor

I for one highly recommends Dr. James Pardis. I had a prolapsed disk on my lower back. The pain was unbearable. I had to be "wheelchaired" to Dr. Pardis' clinic. After 10 sessions of spinal corrections and adjustments i was able to walk again! Oh the 15K? I would say its worth it. I even availed of another 10 sessions. Well, if you really want to get relieved with your back pains, dont think twice, Dr. James Pardis has the magic touch.

Pwde ra kaha ni magpa adjust bsan way gipamati? hahah. Ganahan lang ko makasuway ig uli nako cebu. Naa kos overseas nag work ron gd nya mahal man ila chiro dri. hahaha

pwede ra siguro 2500 per session si dr pardis..ayala basement 2

Take a look at the aurora-chiropractic.com website, and you'll find what you need. I've been using their services for almost a year, and I'm very satisfied. A good chiropractor it's hard to find because there are many non-professionals that take the money but do nothing. I got into a few of them, so I already know I was scammed. Now that I found Dr. Holly, I don't think I would ever go to another chiropractor. You can read more reviews online about her if you are interested, so just research a bit.

Default Best chiropractor

I highly recommend Dr. Tim at https://infinitywellnesscenter.com/. I have been with them for over 2 years, they really make you feel like family and are highly knowledgable. They helped me get rid of my back and neck pain. Check them out!

6.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011