Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoleo View Post
    Hekhekehk! Ok bahala nag bisan unsay inyo isulti nako whether salesman or what so ever dili nako mag pa affect ana, basta ang importante habang nag cge ko ug debate diri nga thread nag cge sad kog accumulate ug shares. Hehehe! Anyway goodluck sa imu career. Wala gihapon na waste akong time. Mas na lingaw hinuon ko cge tanaw diri habang cge ug accumulate ug assets.

Nindot ni para mas mu sikat pa ang istorya.net. Hehehe!
    same here, i can do this and still earn... youre not the only one here earning as we debate on istorya...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjellybean27 View Post
    same here, i can do this and still earn... youre not the only one here earning as we debate on istorya...
    Power.... Hehehehe!

C TS gikapoy sa debate... tsk tsk.. wala na balik2x diri.. hmpppp!

Lagi nawala na si TS, lain na hinuon ang gi panitan. Wahahaha!

OFF Topic: naa ra man si TS......kamo jud...playing safe ra ni si TS...if u know what i mean.....

Someone's taking the heat for the thread na gi start ni TS.. oist, balik diri oi and defend your thread!
    Stop playing it safe, come out come out and play

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjellybean27 View Post
    oi welcome back to the uhmmmm debate bro! bwahahaha! naa pa gihapon tanan na tawo dri na thread. LOL!
    ikaw noh, maglibog jud ko nimo... always man ka mag bawi sa mga chicka nimo diri.. remember sa first threads nimo, d jud ka ganahan sa empleyado.. as in super duper di jud.. karon g retract mo na by saying di dapat ikaulaw ang empleyado.
    2nd, ingon ka you can start a business with nothing. "unsa man imu i business kung wala ka capital diba?" karon k you said naa jud capital. nag read man ko sa thread mo na starting a biz with nothing. wrong gihapon bro, k d jud sya nothing. if i remember correctly huh, and please correct me if i am wrong okay.. to get a broker's license, dba you need to pay up an amount pa like a thousand or five thousand... cash bond i think tawag ana...
    d jud pwd mag business ka without capital, yes both monetary and human resource.. so it's really something isn't it? definitely not nothing.. yes, your capital was mostly your PR skills, but you required the help of others for the monetary capital as well.. (sorry if gbalik nako.. nag point out lang ko about starting with nothing... k d jud logical to start something with nothing...)
    clearly you have not read my previous earlier.. their are two types of capital.. monetary and human.. what you lack in monetary capital, you make up twice or thrice in human capital.. how can you start a biz if you lack knowledge and a good social network.. ang mga tao dire usually dont mo conisder nga capital ang human resources. mao na pinkadako nga saup nila.. pila ra man ng license oi and cash bond.. wala ra man gani na mag 10% sa usa ka commission.. did i say i used my own money to get my license? i used other peoples' money.. that the whole point.. you dont need your own money to start a biz.. except siguro sa pamilite, pero grabe napud pati kana tipidon..
    you may have noticed that what i did was raise capital from other people and use it to start businesses..

did is say nga ikaulaw ang trabahante? i said dili magamit ang imu full potential kung trabahante ra ka.. i prefer the one giving orders, not the one taking them.. mas labaw jud kanunay nimo ang tao nga nagsweldo nimo.. if wala siya, wala ka sweldo.... ok ra man ang manarbaho, i just dont like it coz para nako freedom and autonomy ang pinakaimportante nga butang..

OT ko gamay ha, pero di ba kapoy ang magcall center agent? basig mao ingon sila dili pang longterm kay mayataps sayo kay kulang tulog

OT: i think TS is busy at the moment... please try your inquiries later...

hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    clearly you have not read my previous earlier.. their are two types of capital.. monetary and human.. what you lack in monetary capital, you make up twice or thrice in human capital.. how can you start a biz if you lack knowledge and a good social network.. ang mga tao dire usually dont mo conisder nga capital ang human resources. mao na pinkadako nga saup nila.. pila ra man ng license oi and cash bond.. wala ra man gani na mag 10% sa usa ka commission.. did i say i used my own money to get my license? i used other peoples' money.. that the whole point.. you dont need your own money to start a biz.. except siguro sa pamilite, pero grabe napud pati kana tipidon..
    you may have noticed that what i did was raise capital from other people and use it to start businesses..

did is say nga ikaulaw ang trabahante? i said dili magamit ang imu full potential kung trabahante ra ka.. i prefer the one giving orders, not the one taking them.. mas labaw jud kanunay nimo ang tao nga nagsweldo nimo.. if wala siya, wala ka sweldo.... ok ra man ang manarbaho, i just dont like it coz para nako freedom and autonomy ang pinakaimportante nga butang..
    And clearly you haven't read my post as well...
    Didn't I acknowledge the two types of capital? I don't think you get what I'm driving at. Balik2x ta ani, pero okay lang no problem as long as we get our points across right.
    My point is, ingon ka start a business from nothing. It's clearly a wrong statement. 'Cause although naka ingon ka na "pila ra man ng license oi and cash bond.." that's clearly something right?
    And yes, probably nag borrow ka money to get that license and cash bond, but remember that's still part of the capital. only thing is di lang sya asset k liability sya. naa baya na sa marketing. capital liability, i believe that's what it's called. Mao na cge ko argue na you really can't start a business with nothing, because nothing baya is something that has no quantitative value, no substance, no importance...
    And I didn't say na you said ikaulaw ang trabahante. I merely pointed out the fact that you look down on employees, saying that we don't use our talents, our imagination, etc..
    In effect, that's just like saying that all those lawyers, engineers, whatever that you were saying who is employed under you is not using their talents, their imagination, etc.. tsk, tsk.. what would they say about that when they read your post?
    Tell this to their face:
    "mas labaw jud kanunay nimo ang tao nga nagsweldo nimo.. if wala siya, wala ka sweldo.... "
    oi, that's coming from you na ha.. using your words...
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with being an employee... You have a business, you clearly need them. So, why say "dili magamit ang imu full potential kung trabahante ra ka.."
    In that essence, it's safe to conclude na your businesses are going to fail because your employees are not using their full potential, and they don't have imagination and talent..
    You said so yourself, you're not hands on. you leave that to your employees. figure that out.

11.    Advertisement

Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast