Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by American Biker View Post
    After looking at all the other scooters on the market, I bought my wife the Kawasaki Curve yesterday. I have been riding for more than 30 years and know how a bike should feel and respond and although I am very happy with the Curve, I felt that the center of gravity was a bit high, so decided to have a custom seat made for it. I had the front of the cushion reduced about 2 inches. It now has a beautiful saddle front, but most importantly, this bike now handles beautifully. My wife is more comfortable on it too because she can now put her feet flat on the ground at a full stop. Whether you are Filipino size or 6' tall like me, you will be pleasantly surprised at how good your Curve handles if you get the seat cut down as I did.
    good point.. changing the rear shock absorber to an aftermarket one can also do wonders in the handling department, as is upgrading to wider low-profile tires.. tuning the front forks will ultimately make the Curve a comfortable road-hugging daily commuter

kita na jd ko ug kawasaki curve... choy kaau... nya functional pud tungod sa kadako sa iya floor ug u box...

mga sir asa nga mga store pede ta maka inquire ani? thanks

Default Re: Kawasaki Curve 115cc Scooter

Wla pa judko kakita aning curve dah.

nana bay naka angkon ug curve nga istoryan member?

naay display curve sa emcor mandaue...

sulit gyud ning curve sa iyang price da.

naa moy mga bagong review/feedback about aning curve mga bros? Wala lage kaayo ko kita ani diris cebu? Dili diay ni halin, wala kauyon mga cebuanos?

naa moy mga bagong review/feedback about aning curve mga bros? Wala lage kaayo ko kita ani diris cebu? Dili diay ni halin, wala kauyon mga cebuanos?

wala jud bagong reviews dira? wala diay nanag-iya nga istoryan ani nga scoot?

11.    Advertisement