Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Your Message to the One who you loved before

guys and gals,

lets share our thoughts on this line,

what would your EX be missing from you now? like things they wished you were before, traits they hoped you'd develop (for them), things they wanted to receive from you then but can't afford yet, and now you've become what they wanted, or can afford and has lots of it already, but they're not there anymore to cherish or witness it...

spill it out peeps, this is not about bragging or crying over spilled milk, or even regretting, but probably this could help it out and not keep on sulking over the past.

thank you ninyo kay if not for all the pains and tears ive been tru i will not be the person i am today. stronger, more mature and i have learned to value and loved myself even more because of you...
    cause you've made me stronger baby by saying goodbye char!

they will miss cguro my pagkalambing na gf og pagka-caring,thoughtful og loving pa jud...
    lain man gud ko ma-inlove kai ihatag ang tanan meaning bulag sa pag-ibig...

maybe im so in to you that naka feel na ka ug ka wala'y freedom bein with me..but i just want to be pampered coz kuwang ra kau ka sa care nko..

but now, hahaiz intawn hinaot ma regular nko coz ive been transferring from one job to another bec. not just i wanted to,not just w/ my attitude but don't u know ur the reason..everytime i made decisions for my career, apil jud ka ana..

i love better and i know how to value ur existence...accept what you don't have...one thing is for sure no one will ever love you the way i did..

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    he made me alot better right after he dumped me to be with another girl. i became stronger and i've known myself better and what i am capable of doing and i realized that i can always live by myself. i infact succeeded in nearly everything that i've been doing and it felt so great when there was this time when he come back to reconcile cause he saw what i've been,he might be probably thinking that i'll still be a damsel of distress but ive moved on. so i said to him, honey kiss my a*s, i'm so much better off without u.

hope biyaan na nimo imong adik2x ky ug dli nimo undangan samot nkag ka pra pra. pls help urself ky after rehab nimo wala may nausab. ayaw nakog samoka ky i'm happy with somebody else.

Blog Entries
    this is my message:
    medyo tagalog ni cya kai tagalog man gud tong kugtong... hehehe

" alam mo? kaw ang pinakaworse ko na naging GF.. You don't know how to appreciate the things that I have done... the only thing that you've cared is only yourself... Sa tingin ko d naman ako nagkulang and I almost sacrificed my job because of you but what happen? wla lang sau basta masaya ka... Grabeh ka.. But even ganun ang nangyari, minahal kita hanggang nalaman ko nlang na ayaw mo na... Now that I've set u free... sana masaya kana... sana di mo maranasan ung mga ginagawa mo sakin... I know that karma will hunt u down but I pray na sana di nlang... Masaya na ako na malaman na masaya kana.. take care ka palagi at you'll always be a part of my life... hehehe... "

sakto ba ni ako gibuhat? hehehe... sensya na... ehehhe... na carried away ko... hahaaahha

pwde ta mag reunion mga luv 1s

Quote Originally Posted by nitwit View Post
    he made me alot better right after he dumped me to be with another girl. i became stronger and i've known myself better and what i am capable of doing and i realized that i can always live by myself. i infact succeeded in nearly everything that i've been doing and it felt so great when there was this time when he come back to reconcile cause he saw what i've been,he might be probably thinking that i'll still be a damsel of distress but ive moved on. so i said to him, honey kiss my a*s, i'm so much better off without u.
    ahaka!! baga-a og face ana na lalake gud!!!

This world is just so ****ed up
    My life is just so messed up
    Nothing makes sense in a world that is so dead
    The bleeding in my heart are from these stitches that are falling apart
    You make me sick from this shit
    How could you ever do this?
    I gave you my heart
    && you just ripped it apart I tasted your blood
    && you just wasted my love You threw it away
    It was so fragile and fray
    Silver && gray
    Like judgment day