Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

makalingaw sad ni ilang inawayay bitaw... pero naa lang koy nabantayan, mga product endorsers kay halos ABS lagi? Commmercial break sa 7 mga taga ABS.. murag Dingdong, marian ug carmina and family ra murag visible from 7's side. Pasabta kuno ko?

maypa cable daghan pa kapilian....U

Magkatawa ko aning Network wars. Much worse is kay ang mga tiguwang nag-apil2x! As in makig lalis jud sila! Haha. Katawa lang ko magtan-aw. Mura bag presidente ang ilang gi-lalisan! Mga way buot! Haha!

ok ra mana personal opinion lang..aslong as dile one sided

Do you think this article from The Freeman is fair or biased?

Tomorrow at 8:30 a.m., Starstruck Princess Diva Mantalaba’s homecoming, which if I’m not mistaken was done last April, will finally be aired. In the homecoming special, Diva will be shown returning to Minglanilla where she first nurtured her dreams of becoming a star. She will also be reunited with her friends and the people who supported her. Aside from that, her past performances for GMA-7’s defunct local variety show Oi Show Nato Ni with the then Oi Darlings, will be featured.

Interestingly, the homecoming will be aired on the same time slot as MagTV Na, the only local entertainment magazine-style show to date and which is doing very well. Does this mean that GMA-7 is gradually competing via this homecoming feature? Well, that’s a good move but it still does not change the fact that it has been more than a year since GMA-7 had a regular entertainment show. If my memory serves me right, Istayl Nato hosted by Anna Maris and Chad Burden, with Yuri as segment host, had its final episode on May 10, 2009.

What’s in store for them now? I understand Anna, Yuri and their director were given a guaranteed contract so they couldn’t jump ship, so to speak.

But if you ask me, it’s really an agonizing situation to have a guaranteed contract and yet you have no show. The waiting could spell torture!

Anyway, if Istayl Nato did not rate well and thus was axed, then the more that it will be hard this time to (re)gain its market because of the year-long lull, which gave MagTV enough time to establish its dominance in local Sunday viewing.

I thought a local entertainment show will be launched by GMA-7 after election. Well, it has been two months since May 2010 elections, yet there is no word if the show is going to push through. But from what I’ve gathered, selected episodes of the defunct Istayl Nato are being re-edited and re-written and are being aired in Dagupan, Davao, and Iloilo with Starstruck V winners Steven Silva and Sarah Lahbati as hosts. Does it mean that Istayl Nato had achieved something significant enough for it to be aired in other regions?

Then maybe the reason why Istayl Nato failed to survive was because it lacked publicity. Admittedly, MagTV is really a show to reckon with; it’s hard to topple. Yet it's never complacent, and its promotion remains strong. For the whole week, several times a day, a teaser on what to expect from ABS-CBN's weekend shows is aired. With that, who would not be enticed to watch their shows? On the other hand Istayl Nato, and the shows before it never experienced such level of publicity. Going by GMA's local programming, it seems management is biased to the local news and current affairs programs, and such could affect the unity within the local station's organizational structure. And could this be why its rating in Cebu is not moving forward? Also, whether they like it or not, I have a strong feeling that the radio and TV departments have a gap—that there is no synergy because of that feeling of superiority over the other. If that is the case, where's the Kapuso spirit there?

Still no local GMA entertainment show as ABS-CBN's "MagTV Na" pulls away - PEN POINT By Ryan Mark | The Freeman >> The Freeman Sections >> Cebu Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by moxji View Post
    wala juy ending ani nilang away.. ambot ngani pud ni...

tinood kaha ni ilang away? o apil ni sa ilang teleserye..
    hahaha lingaw lng ko sa imong avatar haha..

pero lagi makalagot jd na sila.. iyahay nlng ug sundaynay ug mga programs! kta ray ilaron.. haha..

i aree with you.........

ka barkada ko para way lalis..hehe

mga taw ra gilibog ani nila.

nagpadaghanay rani sila ug mga commercial.. hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast