Page 1739 of 3762 FirstFirst ... 172917361737173817391740174117421749 ... LastLast
Results 17,381 to 17,390 of 37620

Thread: L.A. Lakers

Default Re: L.A. Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by FAQ View Post
    I heard something today that the Lakers scouts organized a private workout with Arenas this morning . They must be serious on considering him now that the rumors of Sessions to the Lakers is dead .
    i believe it's not actually dead yet, nba teams are just waiting for the dwight howard saga to end before making any moves in the market. every front office in nba is just waiting for the right time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ManWhore View Post
    i believe it's not actually dead yet, nba teams are just waiting for the dwight howard saga to end before making any moves in the market. every front office in nba is just waiting for the right time.
    Maybe . The Cavs wants draft picks in return and Lakers' draft picks won't be enticing compared to non-playoffs bound teams . The only thing they could offer is the TPE from the Odom trade as Mitch pointed out . What I see this team is that the players aren't as athletic as before like Kobe , so I figured they'd be better getting a playmaker PG , in that case , not Arenas nor Sessions .

The only available player I could think of right now is Roko Ukic . He played with the Raptors and Milwaukee . He didn't like being a 3rd string PG so we released him and same in Milwaukee because they were focusing on Jennings and Ridnour on the PG position in 09-10 season . He's playing with a Turkish team right now called Fenerbahce Ulker (where Kanter used to play) and currently competing in the Euroleague . I don't know his contract status overseas but there's nothing to lose to reach out with his agent . This guy is really great and NBA-ready and deserves another chance to play in the NBA as a back-up at least , of course if he wants to play in America again... he's now a star player for Fenerbahce .

Latest on him ...

Last edited by FAQ; 02-13-2012 at 03:12 PM. Reason: posting videos for scouting purposes

nice win ...

kobe is clutch..... still clutch. great game!

choy au iya jumpshot oi!

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    naunsa biya ka bro uy, ngano gud tawn mahadlok ang clippers mas deep pa man ilang lineup karon. ang spurs, you think ganahan ang spurs nga lakers ilang ma-kontra sa playoff? kinsa man daw mopugong ni bynum sa spurs beh? ang oklahoma, well wa ta kahibalo, mga bata pa biya na sila... they were actually defeated by a veteran dallas team last season.
    1.wa gani nahadlok ang clippers na way mga experience unsa nakaha nang uban nga naay experience like okla spurs dallas..

2.kinsa may mopugong ni duncan og ni parker sa lakers? si artest lay bahala ni ginobili? no way..

3.oklahoma defeated by a veteran dallas team last season? yes.. and may i ask what happened to lakers against dallas last season? 4-0..

Quote Originally Posted by RalphUy View Post
    Im really hoping na mulusot ang lakers pero i doubt it.if there are no improvements,dehado gyud cla.aside from being old,issue jd kaau nila ilang inconsistency..im excited 4 d coming all star break,pero mas excited q sa trading deadline..fingers crossed,i wish L.A. would come up with another trick n their sleeve -ADD ANOTHER SUPERSTAR
    we don't really need another superstar.. just a young and pure pg..

Quote Originally Posted by janiks View Post
    Although the Lakers overall record is not overly impressive and they arent a dominant team...I like where they are headed. They are a player or two from getting back to true Laker form. Patience Laker fans.

these games are just regular seasons, experienced make deffirence in terms of playoffs..
    just regular season games?

regular season games count.. we don't get to the playoffs if we don't win regular season games..

Quote Originally Posted by ravits View Post
    just regular season games?

regular season games count.. we don't get to the playoffs if we don't win regular season games..

dude you don't get my point..dili na message para sa lakers..hehehe,ang ako pasabot sa players karon ba nga kusog kau karon,like blake griffin etc. malahi man jud inig playoffs....just like phoenix suns way back 2004 to 07 they dominate in every game, but they lost to spurs so many times..

Blog Entries

i just hope prepared ang Lakers against the Atlanta Hawks kusog2x pud bya ni cla karn...

11.    Advertisement