Default South Korea, Seoul: where to go and what to do?

Anyone who have visited or worked in seoul? Im goin there on september for a week, and I have no idea on what to do or where to go..
    Thanks!

i've been there for a day kk

i'm no expert, but i definitely recommend Insa-dong..my friends tell me that's as close as you can get to traditional korean culture while in Seoul...

for the nightlife, Apgujeong never fails to get mentioned...and i heard that night cruises along the Han-gahng are really good...

should you find yourself in the area of Jongro, try something that i regret not doing: go to the top of Jongro Tower, the view from the skylounge is said to be among the best in Seoul...and maybe swing by the 63 building too, it's observation has been very much hyped among Seoulites a few years back (so i've heard)

wow, you're actually going to Seoul...i envy you, I can't wait to go back there for an extended vacation (as soon as I save enough money)

I just surfed the cebu pac website and they have promo rates to inchon korea..this country looks interesting similar to that of japan. Round trip ticket is 10k to incheon, not bad. I also wanna visit seoul, I hope during winter season. Hows the rates of budget hotels in seoul??

ive been there for 1 year & 3months. wa kaayo ko ka suroy but just try itaewon, gangnam-gu, dongdaemun (for night shopping), myeung-dong, namdaemun market, hyewa-dong (its wer you find all the filipinos during sundays going to church. here you can buy also filipino products. too bad its very expensive.), namsan tower, seollung park, COEX Aquarium. kalimot nako sa uban.

hope this wud help. hapi trip!!!

i wana try their noodles or ramen, so spicy and yummy! Plus..kimchi! lol!

^^IMO, mas lami ang chinese noodles kaysa ramyeon lol (sorry to all my korean friends)

but overall, i think korean food is the best in asia : )

Was there last March.

There are quite a lot of places to see. To name a few: Namsan Seoul Tower (you can go there by cable car), Gyeongbokgung Palace, Myeongdong (dunno if i spelled that correctly), Insa-dong (for souvenir items, shop there -- bec it's cheaper), War Memorial, Namsangol Traditional Korean Village, Cheonggye Plaza (the stream looks amazing).

Must see/visit for me next will be Korean DMZ (i soo want to see what's up in North, lol)

They have a bus tour that will take you around Seoul's tourist spots (costs 10K won). For first timers, i suggest you go to palaces and museums.

Try looking Seoul at Seoul travel guide - Wikitravel for tips.

Hala ka nice.. pwedi kuyog?

sayon ra ba makuha ang visa for south korea (tourist?)..unsa nga agency maau pra visa assistance for south korea?

mag unsa man mo sa korea? nga mga baho mana silag lawas

11.    Advertisement