Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Default Your Favorite, Recommended Restaurant and Why?

ako kay orange brutus niya burger steak

Default re: Your Favorite, Recommended Restaurant and Why?

panadero, lami na ila luto dha specialy pancit canton, order lang ka dha sa b.rod...

What a topic ! Hehehe .... adto sa FOOD na thread tagbaw ka didto bai .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Katong nag-food tripping mi while I was pregnant :

O Grill - Baby back, salisbury steak

Sunburst - Classic chicken

Don Henricos - Chicken japon to pero dili katong buffalo wings ... forgot jud the name pero perti kalami! yum!

Bigby's - maskin unsa man lami Yaw lang tong blue cheese nga salad ... medyo paitan ra ko

Golden Cowrie - their sinigang is great! lami jud balik-balikan.

Max's - bangus belly sinigang

Default Hey i need a list one of the most expensive restaurant in cebu

Can u give me a list......a list and a address...
    And how much their lesser price.....hehehe

Default Re: Hey i need a list one of the most expensive restaurant in cebu

the one in plantation bay...i think kilimanjaroo is the name...not sure of the spelling...but its been a while since my last visit to that place...but im sure there are many more expensive resto out there

u need a list of one of the EXPENSIVE restos...and THEN ask for the LESSER price? duh

Any resto in Waterfront lahug and Shangrila in Mactan is expensive for me hahahahaha.  And their addy?  I guess you know where waterfront is right? The Shang is in Mactan.

btw.... according to my elementary english teacher.... it is AN before a VOWEL... AN Elephant... AN Ant... AN address...

d`monyita: taray!

DEMONYITA .. musta na madam ? Hehehehe anyways I dont get the reason why people ask for locations of expensive resto when they will also ask for how much is the average price , whats the cheapest entree , w/c one is the lesser of all the listed resto's etc . Now this is not for the threead starter but for all the people ive met and encountered , in short nagpaka ARON INGNON SOSYAL . You should be ready to do that . If you go to an expensive resto , you should get their most expensive item to experience it why they are so dear .

As a chef , ive worked for fine dining , fast food and high volume resto's before and I kid you not . FINE DINING food sucks !! You are paying for the ambience , the presentation of the food and the kind of food you are eating but the taste is asa good as nothing . Maayo pa sa pungko2x , you can actually taste the tastiness of the vinegar dip .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

that is exactly what usrolla and i are thinking..... pa-sosyal epek. hahayyyyy

i agree with u that if u go to an expensive resto...dapat padded imo bulsa tawn...tapos order-in ang pinaka mahal kung kakayanin pa hwe hwe.

masarap ang pungko2...hahayyyy....ako di na ako pumupunta ng mga mahal na resto...meron na ako paglalaanan ng budget ko...unless bangkahan ko....baka si msjean mamangka nato! heheheh

im doing good springy....when are u coming back home?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast