Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ebay vs. amazon

Default Re: ebay vs. amazon

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    sa mga buyers from amazon/ebay..............pwede magamit ang locally-issued DEBIT cards as payment?

kay i wanted to buy from oakley.com ug intuit.com, dili sila mo-dawat ug locally-issued CREDIT/DEBIT cards...atay....bisan pag naa'y VISA or MASTERCARD logo....
    As I do not have experiences with amazon, so here's something about eBay:
    Locally issued Credit cards for eBay items? ......Answer: You can
    Locally issued Debit cards for eBay items? ...... Answer: Not all, although there is one bank you can use> UnionBank

Make sure the card has the correct details, the same details with your eBay account. The system checks the information you entered against the information on file for your card at the issuing bank.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedingboi View Post
    As I do not have experiences with amazon, so here's something about eBay:
    Locally issued Credit cards for eBay items? ......Answer: You can
    Locally issued Debit cards for eBay items? ...... Answer: Not all, although there is one bank you can use> UnionBank
    thanks for the reply...
    senxa...i needed the Amazon info diay....wa nako ma-klaro ang post...

any guys here who can answer about Amazon?

i really wanted to try purchasing some things from ebay.

amazon.co.uk buyer ko..
    akong exp. kay smooth ra.. ala jud ko nag ka problem sa akong gpangpalit..
    mas dali man gud kaysa sa ebay nga mu agi paka sa paypal and feel nako dako ila rate.
    and all of my transactions kay free ra ang shipment...
    by the way, Spain ako location so dli ko ka answer kung pila ang bayad sa shipment to Philippines.

Hi guys. Can i use my philippine issued credit card to buy an item from amazon and have it shipped to the US?

Quote Originally Posted by otis View Post
    Hi guys. Can i use my philippine issued credit card to buy an item from amazon and have it shipped to the US?
    Yes, you can considering your card is any of these:

•Visa (including the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card)
    •MasterCard/EuroCard
    •Discover Network
    •American Express
    •Diner's Club (U.S. billing addresses only)
    •JCB
    •NYCE
    •STAR
    •China UnionPay (credit card only)
    •Visa, MasterCard, or American Express pre-paid credit or gift cards
    •Amazon Store Card

Bahala bsan asa nga country na issue

active pa ni nga thread? Naa unta ko pangutana ba.. If naa ko sa US then seller ko, unsay pamaagi pag ship sa item padung sa Cebu nga barato ra? Bahalag dugay ma abot. Dagko kaayo ang items.. mga commercial gym equipments. dli masigo anang mga balikbayan box. hahaha

Hi sa susunod po na magorder ka via online pwede mo check yung website na to Galleon - Homepage. Yung mga products nila is galing ng Amazon and other suppliers in US. So far very satisfied ako sa service nila kasi lahat ng orders ko is nakarating Hope makatulong sa sayo yung tip at sa ibang nakabasa ng comment na to

dugaya nako nawagtang dinhi oy, ni upgrade naman sa post office ang bayranan, tag P50 na per item, sauna 35 man to ...

hantod karon satisfied gyud kaayo ko sa amazon, naa one time na nawala ang package, then deretso ko nila gipa dad an og replacement.. DHL pa ang gigamit bisan standard shipping to ang orig na order.......

the best gyud walay sama................

while ang ebay ang uban seller mo refund og return nimo ang item pero dili nila i refund ang pag ship nimo og balik sa item,

risky gyud ang ebay bisan unsaon, mahulog gyud og gamble.. I still do occasionally buy from ebay kung wala gyud sa amazon

Quote Originally Posted by depechebox View Post
    dugaya nako nawagtang dinhi oy, ni upgrade naman sa post office ang bayranan, tag P50 na per item, sauna 35 man to ...

hantod karon satisfied gyud kaayo ko sa amazon, naa one time na nawala ang package, then deretso ko nila gipa dad an og replacement.. DHL pa ang gigamit bisan standard shipping to ang orig na order.......

the best gyud walay sama................

while ang ebay ang uban seller mo refund og return nimo ang item pero dili nila i refund ang pag ship nimo og balik sa item,

risky gyud ang ebay bisan unsaon, mahulog gyud og gamble.. I still do occasionally buy from ebay kung wala gyud sa amazon

Boss, these two sites are actually VERY vERY different.

First of all, Amazon is an online store which is just like a regular store. They have lots of product stocks that they are selling and you can return or ask for a replacement in case what you receive is defective or if you never received any. eBay is not an online store, they are an auction house, and for fixed price selling as well. They do not actually sell anything. eBay is a site where people go to buy and sell their stuff –simple as that.
    Since Amazon is a store, it is also covered by the laws that stores are under. They are required to provide some level of service and warranties to their customers. With eBay, you are basically dealing with another person and not the site itself. In case your transaction goes awry, eBay is not legally bound to compensate you- it would be the seller (with eBay's guidance and help of course). So if you have a problem with shipping cost on eBay, if the item is damaged, if the package was lost, it is the seller that needs to work with you using the eBay Buyer Protection.

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast