Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

pag-ampo lang gud nya have confidence. Matod pa sa akong amigo sa una pag college nako kay imnan kuno ug usa ka botelya nga beer bag-o ka moreport. hehehe

practice in front of a mirror
    and you know that suggestion picture them naked??it doesn't work, coz i once pictured my old prof naked and it made me even more embarrassed to be in front there

one technique is not to look at your audience's eyes, but instead look right above their heads and pretend nobody's listening. but this is hard especially in a classroom setting, where you can be graded by performance and that could include communicating well with your audience by making eye contact.

so in this scenario, one effective way to overcome fright is to practice and practice. there's no other way to eliminate nervousness than to face the phobia itself. after several reports, it'll come like second nature.

Quote Originally Posted by rig View Post
    as a business student, reporting is not unusual and it rily scares me evrytym our instructor asyn me a topic...wat are ur suggestions nga ang akong tuhod dle mangurog sa atubangan!!help me guys!!!

Hmmm... business student ka.... makuyawan ka moreport sa atubang sa imong mga klacmates as well as sa imong instructor.... how much more na mo discuss ka infront of the dagkong tae na mga tawo.... to whom you are going to propose a business proposal...

-or-

Pwede pud.. la ka nagstudy sa imong report and daghan kaaau kag doubts na wala nimo gi research...

Bitaw, I for one once scared of discussing topics in front of everybody.... dili sa ginaingon na mahadlok ko sa questions that they are going to throw.....

I am yet scared na basin usa ra ko sa mga maestro na boring paminawon.... walay makat onan kay dli ganahn maminaw ang mga students.

Pero ma overcome, ra na nimo.... mas nindot na mo share ka sa unsa imong maresearch for additional information.... kay maminaw jud na ang uban pero dili hinuon tanan....

the more na makuyawan ka, the more cla....dili maminaw... kay dili naman ka makafocus.....sa imong i impart na information.

Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    one technique is not to look at your audience's eyes, but instead look right above their heads and pretend nobody's listening. but this is hard especially in a classroom setting, where you can be graded by performance and that could include communicating well with your audience by making eye contact.

so in this scenario, one effective way to overcome fright is to practice and practice. there's no other way to eliminate nervousness than to face the phobia itself. after several reports, it'll come like second nature.
    I would beg to disagree but it would be necessary that from time to time you should look into your audience eyes in order for you to show them that you are sincere with what you are doing and it would be up to them if they will not listen. Moreover, you can try to target that pair of eyes of that stupid classmate you have na badlungon.... then move over to that classmate nimo....na you consider as good enough.....

Why? Psychologically, you'll find the strength. It's up to you to discover it.

PEACE!

Blog Entries
    familiarize ur report.. you must know a lot about the topic.. it's a report so you have the option to bring with you a summary/or copy in a piece of paper in case mka limot kah, you can just take a glance sa imo copy... sometimes makulbaan thinking sa mga questions e throw sa teaher or mka sabot ba kaha sila.. make a flow of your report pra dali ra mahuman... but normally makulbaan mn gyud tah... but do it just give your best... later on ma ok nah nah...

**note... e tagay daun human para rock.... heheh

Quote Originally Posted by onig.heck View Post
    **note... e tagay daun human para rock.... heheh

mao ni nindot!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rhythm_and_blues@40s50s View Post
    I would beg to disagree but it would be necessary that from time to time you should look into your audience eyes in order for you to show them that you are sincere with what you are doing and it would be up to them if they will not listen. Moreover, you can try to target that pair of eyes of that stupid classmate you have na badlungon.... then move over to that classmate nimo....na you consider as good enough.....

Why? Psychologically, you'll find the strength. It's up to you to discover it.

PEACE!
    obviously, you didn't read my entire post.

i said not making eye contact would not be applicable in a classroom setting (especially for a business report), so not making eye contact wouldn't be an effective way. the best way is to practice. not making eye contact is one technique to take away the nervousness in public speaking. overtime, you have to develop the habit of looking them in the eyes as if communicating with them one on one.

Be very ready of your report.

ako sauna kay magpractice ko atubangan sa samin para as if naa kuno ko audience nya tapos sa ako mga igsoon og ig.agaw nga gagmay para kun unsa na ila gibuhat concentrate ka. as if ba imo mga klasmyt nagtabi, natulog, nagdukduk sa ballpen, na minaw or imo maestra ga sigi cut sa imo storya dili ka maapektuhan. nya para dili boring dugangi og JOKES maski corny kay mulingi man jud na ang mga klasmyt...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast