Page 41 of 75 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast

mga freelancers oh! hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by lejean View Post
    @ st. anger: it's a must to get eon cyberaccount from unionbank kay mas sayun man gud ang process. It will take you 2 weeks before you get your card after application. Adto lang sa unionbank branch near you and bring valid ID. Then, fill up ka form then wait for 2 weeks or so.

You need to have your paypal verified in order to receive and send money with higher limit kay kung di ka verified di ka withdraw sa mo money. the only way you can verify your paypal is thru eon cyber account or you use credit card for it.
    unsaon pag verify sa ako paypal thru EON Cyber account? Online na?

currently managing some freelancers. I get the client, the freelancers do the job.
    In terms of paypal - BPI ako gamit. wala cla charge kung 7000 above imo i withdraw. nya 50pesos lng charge kung lower than 7k

Quote Originally Posted by st.anger View Post
    unsaon pag verify sa ako paypal thru EON Cyber account? Online na?
    Mao ne ang process check this article out: Verify Paypal Philippines Using EON Visa Debit Credit Card

Ehehehe nakakuha nako og jobs sa oDesk

THe motivation was partly from this thread

THanks lejean.

Quote Originally Posted by pusang_iring View Post
    Ehehehe nakakuha nako og jobs sa oDesk

THe motivation was partly from this thread

THanks lejean.
    You are very much welcome.

---------------

For those kapoyan og basa gikan page 1 hangtod last page, I made something for you. I hope makatabang ne ninyo. This is my gift for everybody who wants to earn money homebased.

I am sharing my trade secret I believe in karma hopefully good things do happen---

CLICK HERE - download my ebook LIBRE NE...no strings attached, no virus, malware, spyware, og unsa pana tupperware!
    Last edited by lejean; 12-29-2009 at 10:32 PM. Reason: edited the link for the ebook-

Quote Originally Posted by lejean View Post
    You are very much welcome.

---------------

For those kapoyan og basa gikan page 1 hangtod last page, I made something for you. I hope makatabang ne ninyo. This is my gift for everybody who wants to earn money homebased.

I am sharing my trade secret I believe in karma hopefully good things do happen---

CLICK HERE - download my ebook LIBRE NE...no strings attached, no virus, malware, spyware, og unsa pana tupperware!
    Sharecash redirects me to a Facebook page when I attempt to download. Btw why sharecash? You can't earn money with that here because the sharecash surveys are only applicable for US downloads.

Pwede i re upload sa uban site? No strings attached man kaha

I am sorry about that. I just know about that site. Gi-testingan ra naku sya. But anways I am going to upload it in other site.

If you don't have the talent?
    Outsource the jobs that you do win from bids. Find at your local classifieds for people who
    want to earn money and you can generate profit out of it.
    Biktima ko ingon ani nga style, what they call as "smart bidders", but dili writing jobs. Three times ko na biktima, though I got back the money from all the three incidence but waste na kaau ang time and ang project is super delayed na. Maau pa kaau ug communication inig start, naa pa mga line nga "I've talk to my programmer and this can be done with ease.." naaah mag one month nalang after wapa mahuman kay gi outsource sab diay sa uban. Why bid when you've got no skills to get the job done?

Sa ako lang opinion, I don't recommend this kind of practice. You'll end up losing potential clients. If mag outsource ka, di ka sure if katong nagwork maka deliver pud. If dili cla ka deliver, aw negative feedback for you from the original project creator.

Quote Originally Posted by GetWebHost View Post
    Biktima ko ingon ani nga style, what they call as "smart bidders", but dili writing jobs. Three times ko na biktima, though I got back the money from all the three incidence but waste na kaau ang time and ang project is super delayed na. Maau pa kaau ug communication inig start, naa pa mga line nga "I've talk to my programmer and this can be done with ease.." naaah mag one month nalang after wapa mahuman kay gi outsource sab diay sa uban. Why bid when you've got no skills to get the job done?

Sa ako lang opinion, I don't recommend this kind of practice. You'll end up losing potential clients. If mag outsource ka, di ka sure if katong nagwork maka deliver pud. If dili cla ka deliver, aw negative feedback for you from the original project creator.
    mao gane, kung wala kay talent jud mao mo outsource ka if you want to earn money online. This is where you need to hire people who are competent di sad pud pataka lang ka ug hire nya kayamukat ra pud d-i agi. How would you know those big time companies abroad like Australia, Canada, UK and US earn so big especially in web development? They outsource the job from countries like India or Philippines.

If you want to be the middle man and earn a little bit of extra, dapat maayo sad ka mangita og tawo mu trabaho kay di baya ilaha name madaut imoha baya. It's the risk of those who want to outsource. Mao bitaw as of now, I do my own projects at least kung ma late ako sad-an dli ko kablame og lain tawo ako ra pud.

However, if those people who really want to earn online and knows some people who have talent mgpartnership mo whatever... then divide profits kaw lang marketing. Saun mana naay talent unya walay clients.

11.    Advertisement

Page 41 of 75 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast