Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsuneishi????

Quote Originally Posted by isaac95 View Post
    Ang nakanindot man gud diri sa tsuneishi kay naa gyuy opportunity nga palargahon sa Japan for training. Like us here in Japan, 36 me kabuok for business trip, naay 3 months business trip, naa sad 1 year business trip. Inig uli namo puhon same ra gihapon balik me sa among work sa Balamban.

So, chances na kaau bah nga makalarga. Before me mi-Apply sa tsuneishi wala me mag-expect nga naa diay opportunity nga makalarga Japan. Proud lang sad me mga engineers nga nakaanhi sa Japan for business trip and training at the same time "Laag-laag"...
    ninduta d i dnha sa. pm me unya bro ha kng mghiring pa mo og company nurse. lamatz daan.

Blog Entries
    Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Company began business in 1971 and has confidently followed the shipbuilder’s path ever since, employing more than 10,000 employees over the years, including the workers at overseas affiliates.
    Recently, the competitors in such countries as South Korea and China are gaining a higher profile on the world market. One result of this has been intense pricing competition, which Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Company has coped with by means of an international strategy unique among Japanese middle and large scale shipbuilders, as seen in there dockyard constructions at Cebu in the Philippines since 1994 and in China since 2003.
    With the goal of realizing there “Vision 2010”, the business plan through 2010, they are currently promoting the establishment of a new style of management for regulation compliance and internal control systems, as well as differentiation in developing new products with the environment in mind. They believe this will strengthen the cost-competitiveness of the shipbuilding.

Since the establishment in 1903, they been proud to be members of a global team supporting physical distribution for the world markets, a role they excelled in for over a century. At the same time, they intent on making a fresh beginning, shaping the future for the next 100 years as they continue to develop and offer superior products and services.
    Last edited by lemzuico; 03-27-2009 at 09:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lemzuico View Post
    Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Company began business in 1971 and has confidently followed the shipbuilder’s path ever since, employing more than 10,000 employees over the years, including the workers at overseas affiliates.
    Recently, the competitors in such countries as South Korea and China are gaining a higher profile on the world market. One result of this has been intense pricing competition, which Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Company has coped with by means of an international strategy unique among Japanese middle and large scale shipbuilders, as seen in there dockyard constructions at Cebu in the Philippines since 1994 and in China since 2003.
    With the goal of realizing there “Vision 2010”, the business plan through 2010, they are currently promoting the establishment of a new style of management for regulation compliance and internal control systems, as well as differentiation in developing new products with the environment in mind. They believe this will strengthen the cost-competitiveness of the shipbuilding.

Since the establishment in 1903, they been proud to be members of a global team supporting physical distribution for the world markets, a role they excelled in for over a century. At the same time, they intent on making a fresh beginning, shaping the future for the next 100 years as they continue to develop and offer superior products and services.
    nice one bro

matsalams for the info....

please inform me if naghiring HR assistant

Blog Entries
    hey people.... check this out!

Tsuneishi Heavy Industries (Cebu) Inc.

Blog Entries
    USJR-CIPDI and THICI linkage

The University of San Jose-Recoletos, the Cebu Industrial Park Developers, Inc. (CIPDI) and the Tsuneishi Heavy Industries Inc. (THICI) signed an industry-academic pact where the former will operate and manage the USJR Balamban Campus in 2009. The vision is for the three partners to offer the Balamban residents a quality Christian community-oriented education and pave way to job and small business opportunities to the whole community. Chief executive Robert Aboitiz said that the ‘‘best education is the best gift to the youth.’’ Fr. Lauro Larlar, OAR, pledged to make the God-centered institution in Barangay Arpili, a community-oriented learning center.

The groundbreaking rites and program were participated by THICI chair Kenji Kawano, CIPDI chief executive Robert Aboitiz, CIPDI president and chief operating officer Andoni Aboitiz, USJR president Anthony Morillo, OAR, who spearheaded the USJR participation, Fr. Prior Constantino Real, OAR, who will oversee the project implementation and Fr. Provincial Fr. Lauro Larlar. The initial courses to be offered are the elementary and high school departments. College courses expected to be offered are nursing, education and engineering.

hhmm... nice to know that..

we'll probably try to visit their site one of these days..

hehehe

Blog Entries
    Saturday, January 22, 2005
    Tsuneishi Cebu’s goal: To find place among top 3 shipbuilders in world

TSUNEISHI Heavy Industries (Cebu) Inc. (Thici) has adopted the traditional Japanese way of improving quality and productivity.

Thici aims to be among the world’s top three shipbuilding companies by 2010 through the help of the implementation of the 5S within the company.

The 5S principle originated from the Japanese shop floors and has been adopted by many companies all over the world, according to a document furnished Sun.Star.

The principle comes from the Japanese words seire (clear up and sort out things), seiton (organize and systematize things), seiso (clean and sweep your work area), seiketsu (maintain high standards of housekeeping) and shitsuke (have self-discipline and good training).

Thici is located in the West Cebu Industrial Park in Buanoy, Balamban.

The company, a joint venture between the Japan-based Tsuneishi Group and the Cebu-based Aboitiz group of companies, is now competing with bulk-carrier makers in Korea, Japan and China, Thici manager for expansion Hitoshi Takahara said in an interview.

“There are a lot of approaches and strategies, like just-in-time (JIT), total preventive maintenance (TPM) and total quality control. But the most basic and fundamental approach for productivity and quality improvement adopted by most successful companies is the application and practice of 5S,” the document said.

The 5S has been helping the company boost the morale of its close to 4,000 employees, guarantee the safety of workers and company facilities, increase production, reinforce the quality of the company’s products and bring down production costs.

Thici has also embarked on various training programs in Japan and in Cebu to enhance the managerial and technical skills of its team leaders and members.

Since it started operations in the country in December 1994, the company has sent 426 trainees to Tsuneishi Shipbuilding and Tadutso in Japan for skills training and study of the Japanese language and culture.

Thici also has daily fish feeding, tree planting activities, swine dispersal and street beautification projects, among others, for its host-municipality. (JBN)

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    kung ma hire ka ba sa THIC asa ka pwde maka puyo?

exam ko ugma!

naa ba dorms and rooms for rent sa balamban?

Quote Originally Posted by crysyani View Post
    kung ma hire ka ba sa THIC asa ka pwde maka puyo?

exam ko ugma!

naa ba dorms and rooms for rent sa balamban?
    daghan ayo na for rent didto... ask around lang if naa naka didto.
    I hope madawat ka.. nice bya jud cla didto...
    and if naa ka plans mugawas, humot ang name sa ila company!

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast