Page 326 of 586 FirstFirst ... 316323324325326327328329336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 5856

i would move to another country for a good job and good life...never just for a bf

Well, siguro depende niyung duha...
    If makaya or manageable ra kaayo ninyung duha ang pag move in outside the country then no reasons para dili....

Naa ra na sa tawo...

Kung ako pud, I dont know for I havent had that man sad....

Default do you guys believe in long-distance relationship?

well, i do believe in it even though i haven`t tried it yet...
    becoz its a test of love and its a working progress...

well... honestly, it will be hard though.. but if both of you are determined to have that so called "long distance relationship" then i think it will really work...as long as the trust and love is there...
    couples should really be workin on it..

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyGhail View Post
    well... honestly, it will be hard though.. but if both of you are determined to have that so called "long distance relationship" then i think it will really work...as long as the trust and love is there...
    couples should really be workin on it..
    yah, that`s why im looking forward for that..

Quote Originally Posted by melmartin23 View Post
    yah, that`s why im looking forward for that..
    hmmmmmm... good thing

It could work for others, but not for me..

same here. nagbuwag man gani akong amigo ug amiga nga 4 yrs. na cla unta. hapit na unta cla mo 5 yrs. ... dli jud kalikayan ang tempasyon. toinks.

well, i really dont know whether having a long distance relationship is good or bad.. there hasnt been any book written about it's pros and cons i think.. but personally, for me, it aint.. coz i've had 2 relationships that failed simply because my gurl can just seem to stand the thought of being alone.. and because of that she started thinking bout things like im cheating on her or that i loss my "amor" on her (in which of course was not true).. it was hard on my part as it was to her, but the most painful thing was that she easily gave in to the loneliness part rather than the being faithful part.. to make it short, she left me for someone else.. hahai.. so sad.. but im cool with that.. i just concluded that "real" relationships can stand the test of time..Ü

It does work if you're both willing to commit to it,,, takes a lot of sacrifice lang gyud...

11.    Advertisement