Page 37 of 586 FirstFirst ... 273435363738394047 ... LastLast

Default What are the chances of long distance relationships?

on line relationship?

no comment!!!!!

a thousand mile relationship??[/b]

well, it depends for the persons trust and honesty!! for me its hard...coz im experiencing it!!! :8O:

why is it hard? because of the physical absence?

hmmm... I'm quite of an affectionate person, so I don't think Long distance relationship would work for me. depende ra jud siguro...

being affectionate does not mean its not gonna work for a long distance relationship...

Default Re: What are the chances of long distance relationships?

Quote Originally Posted by alas
    Consider:

1) online relationships
    2) a thousand-mile relationships (e.g. shes/hes now living in a different country)

Please be specific of what kind of relationship you are talking about.

thanks!

on line relationship?...I don't know if it will work for me.....

a thousand mile relationship? ...amm it depends on how deep is your love for the person..but if I had the choice I don't want to...for me I will go into a relationship so that I could show to him my affection, care and love and so him to me. Perhaps it would be difficult showing those things if he is not at my side and also howcan I feel his caress if I dont feel his presence. I don't know if the relationship will work out if you can't feel the presence of one another.

Trust?? in my point of view I dont think this can help to have a strong partnership...because going into a relationship is not just about trust it's also about affection, that is being there when u need someone to lean on, having someone who can comfort you in times of despair and most specially someone who will say "dont worry, I am just here babe, I will never leave you".....

:P hehehe amardz oi...well that's all I can say...

the chances of long distance relationship depends to the couple involve... to some the chances are high while to some aren't... i agree with the trust and honesty thing... and it doesn't mean that with trust alone the relationship will survive and so with affection.... the main ingredients there is the feeling, the so-called LOVE...

yah agree...because if you combine trust and and affection plus some small ingredients then it will come up to what so called LOVE

Blog Entries

chances?? small jud ang chance pero doable. kung willing mo mag sacrifice ug commit to the love that you both cherish kanang duol pa mo.

long distance relationship works for me and your love really get tested...so,it really boils down to you and your partner....

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

In long distance relationships, there is really a need to trust that someone you love. But the questions is, can you trust those around him/her?

Naive guys are challenging to some women. There are those who play around with the emotions of others. Others are influenced by those around them.

Long distance relationships work for some. But it is not always the case. Those married to seamen or OFWs and kept themselves pure knows how difficult a struggle it is. Those OFWs and seamen knew how strong the temptation is.

11.    Advertisement