Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where can you get a decent Makeover in Cebu?

Where can you get a decent Makeover in Cebu?

I would like to cut my hair go for highlights and go with a new look but what salon should i trust? any ideas?

EXPOSE in crossroads and look for stephan. Quite expensive... P500 if stephan cuts your hair and P350 if his assistant will do it. It's one of the best salons here in Cebu. My bf got his highlights there and he looks great... they really try to see what hairstyle is best for the shape of your face and what hair color looks good on you. But you have to set your appointment coz they're quite busy and has lots of customers.

OR you can go to BRIDGES in JYSQUARE... look for francis. Heard he's also good although not all people are satisfied with him. But he's also quite famous.

Personally, I suggest you go to EXPOSE... eventhough they're a bit expensive, you can be assured that you'll look good after. I tried to have my haircut there but stephan suggested I wait for another 6 months for my Rebond to fade na. Too bad... next time nalang...

Wow! Thanks for that really great info ....

I'll just go to expose then... but how can you set an appointment?

I really can't wait to have my hair cut...

Thanks

I have tried going to Bridges for my haircut. It's less expensive than Expose. My experience lang was, I waited too long for my turn eventhough I have set an appointment. Since Francis will be the one to do your hair and he is quite busy, dili jud masunod ang time for appointment. As for the haircut, it was ok, better than the usual salon but I expected something more since you're paying for a high price ...

Really? How much cheaper is Bridges compared with expose's prices?

Just call them up... as for the number, just call 187 PLDT directory assistance I forgot man gud...

The good thing about expose is that their appointments are really on time... when I went there, I didn't have to wait. I was entertained right away.

i agree wid st@rr. Expose's quiete expensive but dli pd ka magbasol. d last time i was der, i gave stephan a free rein n voila! a new me nice jd promise....if u want ur hair colored, marge [stephan's wife] will take care of u. many commented nga nice daw akong hair after i went to expose. n on time jd ang appointments..unlike sa uban nga dugay ka tagdon bsan nag pa appointment ka. defeats d purpose of appointments!

the last time i had my haircut sa bridges, i paid around 230 man siguro. don't know if nag increase sila. better call them nalang

@st@rr - how many days usually dapat ang allowance for setting up an appointment for stephan of expose? pwede ba day before ka mag pa set ug appointment? ma accomodate pa ka nila? i'm not from cebu but i like to give it a try when i go there this weekend

hmm... last year, mga end of december, I was lucky enough to get an appointment... because they only had 1 more slot available for the rest of the year (2004). This year na ilang next available sched. I guess they're pretty busy gyud... so, maybe you can call a week before the date you want just to be sure.

Default Hottest Salon in Town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for me d best jud ang Bridges! I had my hair cut and cellophane and everything....... as in makeover jud to d highest level and my friends said that they like it a lot. Nice sad and owner si Francis Lee. Siya jud ang mu-cut sa imong hair

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast