View Poll Results: Do we need this Bill?

Voters
694. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

530 76.37%
  • No

164 23.63%
Page 302 of 747 FirstFirst ... 292299300301302303304305312 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 7461

Default Re: What is the Role of the Church in the Reproductive Health Bill?

On last paragraph Are you always relying to hearsays? Dont you get your facts straight?

I think I do not have to explain this. This is self explanatory. But please note, the sample computation is based on the maximum salary credit, contribution. The one I exampled earlier, can you remember?

Because it does not only aim to control the population. It aims to improve the health of women, her unborn child, and newly born child. What is more targeted than niching in on womens health?

Exactly how do you define hearsay? di ba "Unverified information heard or received from another; rumor. " didnt i mention relayed by someone, hearsay ? why would i say hearsay if i know its factual, i would rather say it a fact.

but to answer you...

you can get maximum coverage even you have minimum pay or even you are not receiving salary as long as you pay that coverage for the specific benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by em_b View Post
    Not take it seriously? When you present an argument, make sure the facts are straight lady. Or else mura kag iro nga gapatakag paghot (my apologies to dogs, i dont mean to insult them)

For your perusal

And for your additional info, the personal contribution (employees share)for 15k salary credit is 500 pesos, company's share 1090 pesos. If you are a voluntary paying individual, you have to pay 1,560.00. And yes, even if you don't have an income of 15k, you can upgrade your contribution to maximum so you can also enjoy maximum benefits. But in order to do that, you also have to shoulder the difference on the company's share, no company will gladly give that to you. Do you want to shed out that much per month?
    There are companies doing that, kahit minimum wage earners sila, they got better coverage. Even our companies doing it. If a company paying for their employees SSS plus ilang suweldo diba kahit kapila ka manganak makakuha ka ug 30K if they pay the max coverage? mao na daghan anak!
    1560 pesos contributions per month kaya kaya na ng companies particularly kasaligan na minimum wage earner worker.

like i said its a hearsay dont make a biggie into it. Im just telling you its also a possibility but yes im wrong about that 50K, mao man pud ang ingon nila.

Default Re: MERGED: All About RH Bill(Reproductive Health and Population Development Act of 2

Quote Originally Posted by yiennahs View Post
    may i ask how abortion results if the is the IUD is properly placed and the pills are properly taken? can you give me an example of cases where in a woman has taken the pills at the right time and has gotten pregnant or a woman's IUD has been properly placed but still she got pregnant? If you can give me an example of cases at a majority of number like that then i will believe you. IUDs and pills are not made for abortion. They are made for birth control. The problem lies behind those who lacks knowledge of it. It's the same as taking antibiotics. If you don't take it seriously then it can cause complications due to the bacterias developing immunity. So do they call antibiotics as vitamins for bacterial growth? Of course not.
    No abortion takes place when the fertilized egg isn't formed. Who said so? Quote the lines that justifies your argument.

hahahahahaha when a fertilized egg unites with a sperm, it is called a zygote. it is not a fetus. "kita ka sa word na develop?" lol And mao nay purpose sa pill,destroy sa egg para dili makaunite sa sperm. Walay egg na mahimong baby. It needs a sperm. If an egg becomes a fetus without a sperm then that's what we call a miracle.
    True. Nganu diay? You can see illustrations of the human life cycle here: human life cycle - Google Search

Default Re: Priest tells RH bill supporters to leave Mass

mga pari jd...hinumduman unta na2 na tawo ghapon na sila..dili tanan pari maau...sama nato nga mga ordinaryo lng nga taw....

This is the reason why theres a Lot of ATHEIST this days, or shall I say Anti-God

Just Like Manny Pacquiao haters, they did Not hate Manny directly but because of his Fans/Huggers.

Maygae wala niya pun-i ug, layas nalang pod ang nikaun ug McDo fries.

Wa man gae gi tak2 sa simbahan ang uban nga mga pari nga manyak/pedo, kana na nuon nagtarong ug simba.

Default Re: Analysis on the bad effects of RH Bill

hahahahaha i'm stating facts based on reality. I'm telling again and again and you don't get it. People keep answering your questions and you keep on denying it.

I am not denying your answers. We give certain situations where RH Bill becomes "hazardous" to the people. I accept your answers and you should accept my opinions too. RH Bill has negative effects but has positive effects too. Ammendment may be necessary.

Do you think i'm a high school student? lol Do you have neighbors cause i have many.

I am not saying you are.

You really can't my point because all your thinking about is the general people. Well i'm basing my answers on the people around me. They need this RH bill.

Your neighbors are not the only people in the Philippines.

Do you think nagpabutabuta ko? Maybe you don't have a knowledge on sexual education as well that's why your basing your facts on google. Try to read back the post and maybe by then you can see what's reality.
    [/QUOTE]

I have a greater knowledge than you do.

mga agresibo man kaayo ning mga pari sa Luzon oie.. lupig paman ang vote buying ani nila..
    Last edited by necrotic freak; 04-20-2011 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak View Post
    mga agresibo man kaayo ning mga pari sa Luzon oie..
    Sama sa among pari ngari nga tiguwang nga kusog kaayo maghisgot ug donations. Naa pay pakapin facts about RH bill ig human misa.

Blog Entries

hehehe ka kuya.... mora pod og dili na makakasalang dako. nag hilas2 lang na cya.

11.    Advertisement