Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

to all vios owners out there who wants to join our club, there's a mini EB tonight at oldschool bar (autobox) in banilad around 7pm. see you there....

by the way, on july 5, 2008 vios club philippines will be celebrating its 4th year anniversary. cebu chapter will also join the celebration. we will update you guys ugma re the activity.

@lady_driver - your always welcome to play poker with us.

Congrats VCP - It's good to see familiar faces here I'm hoping to see how vios will be modified into the next generation by the Cebu chapter!

Quote Originally Posted by Rance View Post
    Congrats VCP - It's good to see familiar faces here I'm hoping to see how vios will be modified into the next generation by the Cebu chapter!

Heya Rance.. kumusta na bay. Thanks for dropping by.... love ya lots.... mwah

Quote Originally Posted by aztina888 View Post
    go VCP.. let have a convoy together.. ahahahaha

nice idea bro !!!

Quote Originally Posted by baluyotxp View Post
    suki ? ikaw ni? familiar ang avatar
    yup ako boss. hehehe...

thanks so much suki.... see you July 5

Smile black vios

hello vios club!

i own a vios as well. i got a black one. you know what i notice is that the paint of the black vios isnt as shiny as the honda black paint. what should i do to make it shiny? i've had it buffered by toyota already. paint protected.. but it's still not as shiny as the honda black paint. i see a few black vios cars driving around that are super shiny and glossy. did they do something about their paint to make it look that way?

and oh another thing, are you experiencing lose fan belts? mine gets squeeky when i start it in the morning. i think it has something to do with me driving without warming up my car, though i dont do it alot but i do that sometimes. does that cause the belt to loosen?

i also notice hearing a sound like knuckles crackling when i go up my driveway. but i dont think it's the suspensions coz if it was, it wouldn't be intermitent. maybe the barrel bolts? what are your thoughts?

Julz

congrats VCP and more power, how i wish i could join the club someday....

Quote Originally Posted by emberwilde View Post
    hello vios club!

i own a vios as well. i got a black one. you know what i notice is that the paint of the black vios isnt as shiny as the honda black paint. what should i do to make it shiny? i've had it buffered by toyota already. paint protected.. but it's still not as shiny as the honda black paint. i see a few black vios cars driving around that are super shiny and glossy. did they do something about their paint to make it look that way?

and oh another thing, are you experiencing lose fan belts? mine gets squeeky when i start it in the morning. i think it has something to do with me driving without warming up my car, though i dont do it alot but i do that sometimes. does that cause the belt to loosen?

i also notice hearing a sound like knuckles crackling when i go up my driveway. but i dont think it's the suspensions coz if it was, it wouldn't be intermitent. maybe the barrel bolts? what are your thoughts?

Julz
    May I ask what year model is your vios?

Quote Originally Posted by bert View Post
    congrats VCP and more power, how i wish i could join the club someday....

Sir Bert salamat and more power to you too

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast