Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default SineBuano

Roland: Email us at sinebuano@istorya.net

Default SineBuano

oops double post. sorry.

Default SineBuano

EDIT: Whop, husto na! I said just a peek

But what I said before I edited this still goes, expect to see more from those artists.... soon. Sooner than you think.

Default SineBuano

wassup with Project Genesis?

Default SineBuano

there's supposed to be a shoot today, right? cheryl here

Default SineBuano

vanceloma: Project:Genesis is still being planned. I will give updates from time to time.

ech: No. A pre-production meeting was supposed to be the order of the day, but we had to move because of some confliciting schedules.

Default SineBuano

CebuFilmSociety kick ass!!!! hahaha!! joke joke

oi wat happen na sa sinebuano?, tinood na ako dungog ng last na daw tong projct ninyo nga Witness ba to ang title sa inyo first and last daw?

oo and dont mind Mr. Biddle cuz he is a penguin in film making heheeee....

Default SineBuano

"The Witness" is the first film project of SineBuano that uses set up artificial lighting... even before that Jomark and BeoR have used artificial lighting for a project that was shelved - a documentary on a renowned lepidopterist.

The Witness, however is NOT shelved, it has been shown in cinemas and pnoize2k4 joked about us NOT ever doing a setup like it again... but it's only too fun n0t to relive through filming like that again.

And no, no The Witness isn't SineBuano's first venture in filmmaking either, the members have been making movies long before SineBuano officially started and with SineBuano there was even one instance when we shot 3 films in one day.

Do I know you? And have I met you? If so... where? Please tell me.

Default SineBuano

Quote Originally Posted by TEROR
    CebuFilmSociety kick ass!!!! hahaha!! joke joke

oi wat happen na sa sinebuano?, tinood na ako dungog ng last na daw tong projct ninyo nga Witness ba to ang title sa inyo first and last daw?

Yes, I agree. CFS does kick ass.. so does Sinebuano, RCFM, STCinema, UPelikula, SWU Cycle Studios, USJ-R and all the indie filmmakers.

..and no, it wasn't our first and it's not the last project. Take time to read the other posts to keep you updated on our projects.

Mr. Biddle, as young as he is, is one of the more passionate film makers I've met.

...name-calling is uncalled for.

Default SineBuano

In behalf of SineBuano, We would like to thank the following filmmakers who have submitted their works for the FREE film showing in Brgy. Talamban's "Fiesta Cinemax".

1. Jurly Maloloy-on
    2. Januar Yap
    3. Frank Calmita
    4. Merrel Tabuela

We are still hoping that other filmmakers will take this opportunity to have their films shown to the public. Submissions for the Fiesta Cinemax are still being accepted.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast