Page 1 of 129 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The Avengers

Default The Avengers (May 2012)

I saw Iron Man 1st day showing and i forgot to see the end credits of the film. My brother said Samuel L. Jackson appear in IRON MAN as NICK FURY (Ultimate Version). Nick Fury recruit IRON MAN to join of "THE AVENGERS". And I hope Nick Fury appear to recruit HULK in the next Marvel film...THE INCREDIBLE HULK this JUNE 11, 2008. Jon Farveau, Director of IRON MAN interest to direct the adaptation of 'THE AVENGERS" live action .He said...."He wants the original cast from films of IRON MAN, INCREDIBLE HULK and also NICK FURY as SAMUEL L. JACKSON". THOR movie will be hold from the MARVEL STUDIOS change movie to.... "ANT MAN". There is no announce who direct and star upcoming film "ANT MAN". THOR will direct by MATTHEW VAUGHN (Star Dust). My dream to play THOR...Triple HHH (WWE Wrestler). I think there is no sequel to the IRON MAN because there is THE AVENGERS movie. And I think THE AVENGERS movie probably Summer of 2010 or 2011 after X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

my question is...Isn't Avengers Movie come to the big screen? Madayon or dili madayon? hehe............
    Last edited by akosibert; 10-16-2010 at 06:56 PM. Reason: add date

Default Re: Isn't Avengers Movie come to the big screen?

IRON MAN rocks!

TONY STARK is initiate for AVENGERS. And I hope in incredible hulk appear NICK FURY for initiate bruce banner for avengers.

from bonus scene:

NICK FURY: I am IRON MAN, its been the only super hero in the world. Mr. Stark you'll become the part of the bigger universe...just don't know you......

Stark: Who the hell are?

Nick Fury: Nick Fury...Director of shield

Stark: huh.....

Nick Fury: I'm here to talk about THE AVENGER initiative.

HELL YEAH! I'ts 2 times watch IRON MAN! I think there is a sign movie for the avengers. and i hope in Incredible Hulk Nick Fury appear for the 2nd times to requirt BRUCE BANNER! THAT's SWEET!

Default Re: The Avengers

Confirm....JULY 2011. tag-na jud ko da! hehe........

Tony Stark is In...and next...Hulk (I Hope)

I am great feeling excited too for avengers movie! I hope the movie comes not slow but faster soon so I can watch it again.

I am super exciting too for possible Captain Americans!

dugaya pa oooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! kinsa kaha final line-up sa ilang avengers.

mani ni ang description gikan sa wikipedia: [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avengers_(comics) ]
    Tagged by the company as "Earth's Mightiest Heroes", the Avengers originally consisted of Ant-Man, Wasp, Thor, Iron Man, and the Hulk. Almost from inception, however, the roster has been fluid - the Hulk departed and Captain America joined the team within the first four issues of the series. The rotating roster has become a hallmark of the team, although one theme remains consistent: the Avengers fight the foes no single superhero can withstand - hence their famous cry of "Avengers Assemble!" The team has featured humans, robots, gods, aliens, supernatural beings and even former villains.

i'm personally hoping to see wasp, vision, hawkeye and black widow included in the line-up. i hope that's not too much to ask. hehehehe.

wow maoba..nice info bro..

if u wanna c the ending again.

here a link

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...es/212952.html

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 129 123411 ... LastLast